What makes you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving and being free. I got my license in September last year, I love exploring and driving to new places.

Graffiti. Really makes me feel free and alive, even if I only get one tag out.

Music, good food, honest compliments, good humour, the sun, cute animals (except the stingy and bitey types), nature, summer rains, drawing, the smell of freshly cut grass, comics, talking with long-term acquaintances, video games, a good nights sleep, achieving my set goals in life, daydreaming and so forth.

...Funny how this thread lives on, even if it was started off by a spam-bot, don'tcha think? :p

If we are going for instant 'happiness' then obviously drugs, but if we are thinking more long term here then exercise, music, and the few friends I have.

Listening to good music.

Watching good movies (well, maybe not 'good', I enjoy some bad ones too...).

Night time.

Talking to people that I feel like are actually interested in talking to me, even if they really aren't and are just talking to me to be nice.

Getting drunk.

I will be happy if I can find someone who will love me unconditionally and also accept my love, outside of my current family. I.e. finding a partner

Latest posts

Back