What makes you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sodium said:
This sounds all cheesy but I like lying down on my bed when the sun shines through the window onto my bed.

This reminds me of an old Garfield book-and-tape I had when I was a kid. Garfield ends up snuggling with his bear pookie in his box-bed, with bright rays of sunlight shining down on them through the window above. The audio track made a lazy gurgling sound to simulate the sun beams, and Garfield sighed contently. I always thought it looked cozy.

Being with good friends.
Music.
Drawing at coffee shops.
My cat.
TF2.
Good stories.
Feeling productive.
And I'll be honest, compliments.

I'm happy when I'm with my family having some fun relaxing. After that, a boding with my friends. When I'm alone, I'm happy listening to a music while reading my favorite "Fabulous Self-Esteem" by Amy Twain and "Flab and Fat Away" by Dr. Rose Windale ebook together with a good food. Reading is my passion. :)

my kids
great books
writing and painting
cooking for a crowd
baking bread
yoga
a nice nap
good food and drink

What makes me happy is those random times when you find yourself talking to a stranger and you're actually having a deep and interesting conversation with them. And you're truly connecting with them. So many times, people just make small talk, but then there are those wonderful moments when you just click with someone and it seems like you could talk with them forever.

And music makes me happy.

Also...good movies.

Summer at the beach, listening t some louder waves laying in the hot sand sleeping in the sun,
... games of soccer wih friends on the sand,
whale and dolphin watching esp the atlantic dolphins in winter at the harbour,
lightening storms.

The sounds of the crickets chirping at night. Ocean water crashing against rocks. Birdies chirping, wind blowing, the sound of your mind expanding, the sound of silence.. Sound make me happy.

Having a brief chat with a coworker to alleviate the craziness
Looking at my small collection of arachnids
The sound of the rain while I'm trying to fall asleep

I love watching people laugh so hard that they cant talk and I usually laugh that hard laughing at them. I love being warm in the sun. Having someone call just cause they wanted to hear your voice. The feeling of waking up with the option to go back to sleep because its your day off. Holiday traditions. The smell of clean laundry off of the clothesline. Diet coke lol.

Watching my Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Tales From The Crypt dvds. Watching Revenge Of The Nerds (I've watched it about 10 times this month :p). Playing on my Portable Mega Drive. I love it :D and I can't think of anything else. Boring life...

WOOT!!! FOR BUFFY :D

we've all gt pretty boring lives, but you're soudns like a good one punisher

:)

music, books,my cat, being with my daughter and soulmate (though it seems I am not enough to make him happy, guess he needs someone else)

simple things: cooking, warm showers, my dogs, america's funniest home videos, meeting new people, clean sheets, kisses, genuine uncensored unpretentious expression. getting things done and having pride in your work. a good episode of top gear. the right song on the radio at the right time.

Latest posts

Back