What Makes You Laugh?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I'm very very tired, almost everything makes me laugh.. :rolleyes: But good humour from family or boyfriend makes me laugh. :) And little children and animals too.

Now, speaking of Honey Boo Boo, did any of you watch the South Park episode called Raising the Bar? That was one of their best. I laughed so hard I was in tears at one point. After watching that episode, and then seeing just 10 minutes of the actual show, you realize that the writers didn't have to work very hard on that one.

Iceman1978 said:
Now, speaking of Honey Boo Boo, did any of you watch the South Park episode called Raising the Bar? That was one of their best. I laughed so hard I was in tears at one point. After watching that episode, and then seeing just 10 minutes of the actual show, you realize that the writers didn't have to work very hard on that one.

Yes that was an awesome South Park episode, but most are. South Park is one of my faves.

lonelyfairy said:
When I'm very very tired, almost everything makes me laugh.. :rolleyes: But good humour from family or boyfriend makes me laugh. :) And little children and animals too.
Yeah. I'm like that too.

libby08 said:
Iceman1978 said:

Yes that was an awesome South Park episode, but most are. South Park is one of my faves.

The one where the kids go on Maury Povich was a good one.

Then the one where they started smoking.

They did an episode on Paris Hilton that was pretty good.

On another one they had Cartman faking Tourette's that was funny.

I enjoy laughing. Laughing gives me life and I pretty much finding myself laughing a lot for no random reason. I'll think of some random thought and start cracking up reason, leaving other confused as to what's even going on. I laugh during South Park or Family Guy, or any comedy that gets me to laugh.

and this made me crack up!
article-2013048-0CF11DAE00000578-641_634x324.jpg

The one where the kids go on Maury Povich was a good one.

Then the one where they started smoking.

They did an episode on Paris Hilton that was pretty good.

On another one they had Cartman faking Tourette's that was funny.
[/quote]

Love the Tourette's one too. I think the one where Michael Jackson moves into the neighborhood may be my all time favorite. So many good ones.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I enjoy laughing. Laughing gives me life and I pretty much finding myself laughing a lot for no random reason. I'll think of some random thought and start cracking up reason, leaving other confused as to what's even going on. I laugh during South Park or Family Guy, or any comedy that gets me to laugh.

I find laughter is like medicine for me. If I can have a good belly laugh it is such a release.

when I don't feel like laughing but have to force myself to it, Monty Python never fails. Not once.
And There is something about Mary

Whose Line is it Anyway. Nothing lifts my spirits faster. Gabriel Iglesias, I love that guy. And kids. They just crack me up sometimes. My little brother taught himself to dance... extremely flamboyantly, with lots of pelvic thrusting. The scary thing is, he's really good at it. He's even got the facial expression down. Never fails to induce laughter and lots of facepalming.

EveWasFramed said:
These buffoons I work with. It's either laugh or punch them in the face. I've never seen such utter fuckery.

AND....this is the note I left on the message board for them later...

BBQ_zps2badb95f.jpg

1. My nephew and niece
2. TV - Archer, American Dad, Family Guy, Adventure Time
3. My cats
4. My family in general
5. The people I do volunteer work with
6. Reddit

Beavis and Butt-Head. In Living Color used to always make me laugh. My friend Robb tells the funniest stories ever and I always end up crying from laughter ;)

+1, but you are probably smart enough to not call your boss (more or less) a buffoon after never seeing such utter phuckery on a report like i did last week.

And, besides, what is it with you & BBQ sauce & eating people's fingers?

(You have said that before on ALLf either in the forum or a post.)

Should I be scared of you, Eve?

EveWasFramed said:
These buffoons I work with. It's either laugh or punch them in the face. I've never seen such utter fuckery.

EveWasFramed said:

BBQ_zps2badb95f.jpg

Bones said:
+1, but you are probably smart enough to not call your boss (more or less) a buffoon after never seeing such utter phuckery on a report like i did last week.

And, besides, what is it with you & BBQ sauce & eating people's fingers?

(You have said that before on ALLf either in the forum or a post.)

Should I be scared of you, Eve?

EveWasFramed said:

EveWasFramed said:

BBQ_zps2badb95f.jpg

Of course. You should be very, VERY afraid. :cool:

Latest posts

Back