What scares you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I'll always feel numb inside. I hate this feeling, I just wish I could heal and have a happier life.
Being depressed isn't fun, I want to be happy for once....

Locke said:
Morning sunlight after only a few hours of sleep scares me.

Also, the thought that I might be alone for the rest of my life.

Yeah, but YOU won't be. You're too sweet a person. I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Not achieving some of my major plans.
I plan on a lot of things, and when I'm talking about my major plans, it's something that I calculated precisely and that has high probability of happening with a good outcome. Not talking a week or two, the planning lasts for a few months and when I start the plan the preparations take away a lot of years and the plan itself too.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
That I'll always feel numb inside. I hate this feeling, I just wish I could heal and have a happier life.
Being depressed isn't fun, I want to be happy for once....

please hang on…

1. My future
2. Dark water
3. Deep water
4. Man made things UNDER the water
5. Continuing to live this way

This guy never truly being given the respect he deserves:

BbJ4qdmCMAANP_Z.jpg:large

Wasps/Bees (and bugs in general).
Needles.
Driving.
Dentist appointments (doctors too).
Alzheimer's.
The idea of being paralyzed or losing limbs.
The idea of disappointing or causing pain to others.
The idea of being sexually assaulted again.
People who are cruel for the thrill of it.
The increasing government control, restriction of freedom, extremism, intolerance, and lack of common sense I see around me.

Clowns! lol - No kidding! :D

Spiders... men... alcohol...

Never finding God.

Never being able to forgive myself.

As far as getting sexually harassed and/or assaulted, I've had plenty happen to me through several people, so I'm not scared of most of the stuff anymore... because it's already part of my life. If that makes sense. (And if it doesn't, that's not my problem. lol)

daughter of the moon said:
As far as getting sexually harassed and/or assaulted, I've had plenty happen to me through several people, so I'm not scared of most of the stuff anymore... because it's already part of my life. If that makes sense. (And if it doesn't, that's not my problem. lol)

It does indeed, and I'm sorry you ever had to suffer that. I've been through it several times as well, but I'm still afraid of it. I think it's not so much the act itself that scares me though, but rather the idea that I might completely lose it the next time, and break beyond any repair.

daughter of the moon said:
Never being able to forgive myself.

^ That one scares me too.

Clowns, yes! I guess they don't scare me, but I've always thought they were creepy.

Latest posts

Back