What scares you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solivagant said:
daughter of the moon said:
As far as getting sexually harassed and/or assaulted, I've had plenty happen to me through several people, so I'm not scared of most of the stuff anymore... because it's already part of my life. If that makes sense. (And if it doesn't, that's not my problem. lol)

It does indeed, and I'm sorry you ever had to suffer that. I've been through it several times as well, but I'm still afraid of it. I think it's not so much the act itself that scares me though, but rather the idea that I might completely lose it the next time, and break beyond any repair.

Never being able to forgive myself.

^ That one scares me too.

Clowns, yes! I guess they don't scare me, but I've always thought they were creepy.

Yeah, I'm really sorry you had to go through that, too.... :(
Well, I mean... Sure I'd be scared if stuff happened again. When it did though, I was a bit younger, it was my first relationship, I didn't actually realize what he was doing at the time. So all these years it was bad memories, but only this year have I been able to put a name on it: assault. There's more to it, but I couldn't possibly get into details here in public.

I guess I'm truly afraid of those types of assault that thankfully I haven't had to suffer.

PS: Alzheimer's is horrible. My favorite grandfather suffered from it. That was the worst I've ever experienced.

There's more to it, but I couldn't possibly get into details here in public.

Yeah, not a good place to discuss it. I am truly sorry for your experience though, and I hope you are never treated that way again.

I'm also sorry to hear about your grandfather. That is awful. :(

Solivagant said:
There's more to it, but I couldn't possibly get into details here in public.

Yeah, not a good place to discuss it. I am truly sorry for your experience though, and I hope you are never treated that way again.

I'm also sorry to hear about your grandfather. That is awful. :(

Yes, it was. Worst thing about it is I couldn't even cry for him when he passed, because he had turned into that weird empty shell resembling a human being.

I hope so too. More importantly I hope you'll be we'll in the future yourself.

Being strapped to a chair with my eyes forced open while Christopher Walken stares at me in silence.

Hmm. Spell checker doesn't recognise Walken and suggests Wankel.

The way I am feeling right now. I should never have opened the box - all it contains is pain - and at the bottom of my Pandora's box there is no hope only emptiness and regret.

I fear that i will never be able to make something of myself.

(did that sentence make sense, i feel like everything i write is gibberish)

My Mums false teeth scare me. Once, I opened the fridge to find them sitting in a bowl of salad..

Gutted said:
My Mums false teeth scare me. Once, I opened the fridge to find them sitting in a bowl of salad..

This is, ummm..... disturbing. lol

(Ill still reply to your pm, just be patient with me)

Gutted said:

Tell me about it lol. Somehow, her Boyfriend of 3 years doesn't know her teeth are phonies :')

Take your sweet, mysterious, probably cool accent time :D

Gutted said:
Gutted said:

Tell me about it lol. Somehow, her Boyfriend of 3 years doesn't know her teeth are phonies :')

Take your sweet, mysterious, probably cool accent time :D

Maybe he's just not saying anything just to be sweet?

lol awww :D Look at the young guy being all flirty in public :p

I doubt it. I think he's just too clumsy to notice, lol.

I'm not young! Lol. Just some harmless flirting ;)

Adverts that start with "From the makers of Candy Crush Saga...".

Latest posts

Back