What should I do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakthecycle

Reaction score
I don't know were to start. Life has actally been pretty good the last 14 days, since I started at my new school.

I've been meeting new people, and made some new friends. And been to some parties.

However I'm starting getting this crush on this girl from my school, god damit i can't help it.
We've been talking once in awhile getting to know eachother and stuff. But i just wish i could make this "love" feeling dissaper because I know she doesn't feel the same way, it's not like she have rejected me stright up.
However I have been pretty crazy/drunk at the parties, and being a bit to honest saying stuff like "**** you're hot" however we had alot fun together. so i'm pretty sure she knows ;D

So my main point is what should I do? Ofc it's easy to say "go for it" But that's eaiser said than done. And I have this bad feeling that it's gonna end bad :/

yeah I know. Im still embrassed about what I did. However things happen when ur drunk. So is my point that I may end wrong if I dont calm down a bit, i just don't know how.

I dunno either, I know how you feel right now and it's hard to think that it's possible to calm down. Have you actually told her that you wanted to be more than a friend? A lot of questions go unanswered for the sole reason that they were never asked.

Girls appreciate honesty.
If, later on, you tell her you were just saying what you felt, and that you cant help what you feel then hopefully she'll understand.
That'll open the way for you talking about how you truly feel.

Grow some balls and stop tourturing yourself...FFS.

If she say yes...good. Then you'll have more honeysuckle to worry about...the next step, the next level..and onward. Grow bigger balls.

If she say no...it's still good, you'll feel like honeysuckle for a while but knowing you tired and have balls,.the bad feelings gose away.
You''ll have balls to ask more babes out.

If you didn't tire...the honeysuckle will just spin in you freaken head until you died.
20 years from now...you'll still kick yourself in the head and wonder...what if I asked her out ? "i'm such a fucken loser of a puss"

Latest posts

Back