What star sign are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magpieorpigeon

Reaction score
Do you think that your personality reflects the start sign you were born with? Or is all just a big waste of earthly time?!

I'm a cancer...

I don't know how to feel. What we see in the sky is not how it is "now". We see the light coming from space WAY after it leaves, so it's really not accurate at all.

But wasn't that true when things were first observed ? so maybe it is accurate...

circles, man

I'm a Taurus--We're suppose to be, creative, loyal and steadfast and I do see that, (on good days);) On the flip side, we're also suppose to be stubborn, strong willed and a little out-spoken...I don't always see that...Maybe I'm just not looking though.

I don't know what I think about the validity of it. I just always get a kick out of reading the horoscopes... Truth can always be stranger than fiction, I suppose. It'll be interesting to see what others takes on it are.

capricorn. im not really into all that so i have no idea what it means.

I am a Sagittarius. However I believe that for the most part astrology is the result of the Forer Effect. I don't believe this mitigates any meaning that people are able to derive from it though.

When we see an image in a piece of art that makes us feel a certain special way and provides meaning, no one would say that it's bunk because it's just paint. I see astrology the same way.

I think of it as a sort of cognitive pareidolia, where we recognize a thought as familiar and with significance and then fit into our regular paradigm, ascribing meaning where we feel useful.

thoughts thoughts

Sarpirus

Leo...

Can't U all tell?
The sign of fire. I'll light up your life becuase I have a big warm heart
I'm the king of the jungle. That'll be the egotic ******* in me :p

I'm a Capricorn. I do fit alot of the traits, but I don't really believe in astrology. It's just for fun.

taurus.

as are my mommy and daddy.

i don't give it much credence, but in my case the personality profile is spot on.

Latest posts

Back