Whats youre star sign?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder, if the system really worked, people should be able to guess my sign.
So anyone feels confident to tell my sign?

I'm going to take you for a Scorpio. . . or a Piscean.

Any guesses on mine? (no peeking allowed!)
If I looked before I forgot ..I'm going to guess.... pisces or Aquarius? But this is going off of very little and I've never seen you before either... but final answers...Aqua or pisces...lol

So we have 5 different possible star signs.
I'll tell you Ringwood is correct with the Pisces, forgot that I put my date of birth in the profile.
But for me this is proof that you cannot find a connection between the star sign and a person.
People first ask you your sign, then tell you that you are what those characteristics of the star sign are.

Ok I peeked. I was right ;) in either system. . an Aquarius in Vedic but a Pisces in tropical. I guessed off of your musical interests and I read your style was bohemian somewhere on here. Lol. (y)

So we have 5 different possible star signs.
I'll tell you Ringwood is correct with the Pisces, forgot that I put my date of birth in the profile.
But for me this is proof that you cannot find a connection between the star sign and a person.
People first ask you your sign, then tell you that you are what those characteristics of the star sign are.
I actually didn't peek at all. I was looking through a few of your past threads and responses and was reminded of myself - a fellow Piscean. But I do agree, as a rule, that you generally can't tell a person's star sign based on their personality. Sometimes you can though - depends on the person.

I actually didn't peek at all. I was looking through a few of your past threads and responses and was reminded of myself - a fellow Piscean. But I do agree, as a rule, that you generally can't tell a person's star sign based on their personality. Sometimes you can though - depends on the person.
What I do find I have in common with the description of the star sign is that I am someone who thinks a lot about things, I'm a bit of a dreamer. I like to imagine myself in someone else's shoes, try to imagine what they would be thinking.
The only disadvantage for me is that as I have low self esteem I always think they will think bad stuff about me, and that it is because of me.
For instance, someone tells me this person treated them really badly.
I'm surprised as hell, because this same person also treated me badly, but I thought it was because of me having said something inappropriate, whereas that other person is simply a jerk and treats lots of people like that.

What I do find I have in common with the description of the star sign is that I am someone who thinks a lot about things, I'm a bit of a dreamer. I like to imagine myself in someone else's shoes, try to imagine what they would be thinking.
The only disadvantage for me is that as I have low self esteem I always think they will think bad stuff about me, and that it is because of me.
And those traits come across in some of your posts - a dreamer, imaginative, and low self-esteem - all traits I can very much relate to, which is why I guessed you as a Piscean. But, then again, I could've picked any one of the other 11 signs - just happened to pick up on those personality traits above as they were relatable to myself.

Maybe I'm doing that (putting myself down, always having low expectations) to protect myself from failing.
If I put expectations really low, I will probably be able to surpass them.
By not being ambitious in my job, I'm not going to be disappointed.
By telling myself nobody wants me, I can't get into a relationship, which then could go wrong.
But of course then I get sad for always being alone, and often lonely.

Latest posts

Back