What the hell is up today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giggles86

Reaction score
Okay so two weird things happened today.

1. My childhood best friend and I were so close up until our senior years at school. We were both in the 'popular group' until our group started to dabble in drugs. I didn't want to so swapped to another group. This made me uncool to her and she wouldn't speak to me anymore. I was so hurt. It upset me for years. Fast forward 11 years and I get a text from her out of the blue and she wants to catch up. I was stunned. Still am....

2. A guy I've been close with through the internet for over a year(never met, were in different countries but he told me he loved me) stopped talking to me saying he needed time to sort himself out. I've been so hurt by it and realised he had deleted me and met someone. I just wish he had the balls to tell me, he still doesn't know i know. Well I haven't heard from him in over 4mths and he messaged me about 10 mins after my friend did.

Wtf!?! Should I reply to them? Or just let it go and stay the past?

#1, Contact her. 11 years is a long time and she's obviously let the past go. You may just rekindle that friendship.

#2. Let it go, not worth your time.

I agree with Sci Fi.

#1, People change. Something like this is actually quite hard to do since it's basically a form of apology (at least that's how I see it).

#2, He's just using you as a back-up. Forget him.

Sci-Fi said:
#1, Contact her. 11 years is a long time and she's obviously let the past go. You may just rekindle that friendship.

This, too.

Sci-Fi said:

I agree with this completely

Sci-Fi said:

I don't agree at all!!!!!!

You should mess with #2 a bit.. Like seriously, mess with him hard..Please?!

Sci's response is recommended, though I should add to sleep on it before anything to get some clarity. Dunno about anyone else but I always feel that I know what I'm gonna do after some time out.

Giggles86 said:
Well I haven't heard from him in over 4mths and he messaged me about 10 mins after my friend did.

Wtf!?! Should I reply to them? Or just let it go and stay the past?

Ten minutes apart, out of the blue? I would freak out a bit, too. It's obviously a conspiracy. ;)

Seriously, Sci-Fi's advice is wise.

Latest posts

Back