What Things On Earth Fascinate You? (Seriously)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goldfish
how the hell can they just swim around a goldfish bowl all day without going insane?? God must have given them no brain just so they can possibly stand it

For me it's time differences and different cultures. We are all the same yet so different.

Humans.

We're a work of art. Not talking about looks/personality/etc here. I mean construction wise. How our body is formed, where things are placed, we are physically fascinating. We have fingernails at the tips of our fingers, hair on our heads, eyebrows, seriously what other function do they have besides to enhance expressions. Same could be said about other species too but I think the human form is more interesting.

The internet.
Cats.
The way people are so different, have different potential, and some have "super" skills, like being a human calculator.

Besides human nature? I'd have to say the clouds in the sky, particularly when I'm on the highway or hiking in the mountains. I just can't help but stop and enjoy their beauty every now and then.

Forgot About These.

"The Northern Lights"

northern-lights1_1753909i.jpg
2249104485_323b0995f1.jpg

Latest posts

Back