What was wrong with me…

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I could read, it doesn't seem like a bad guy honestly...

I'm not Christian, but I'm messed up too (<-- wait, this sounds like being christian is messed up o_0 I meant "messed up like Ceno")

If you're able to heal through a healthy relationship, I don't see what's wrong...

So many times I've heard people say "Heal alone, don't date to heal !" and I just don't understand this mindset. If I'm happier and better off when around someone I love and helps me, is it wrong ?

The fact they (gf or bf) go out of their way to help yoo heal is seen as grooming these days... I guess it's true sometimes, but it's not as common as everyone make it out to be !
I know I wish I had someone like Ceno's bf right now...

(except I'm a guy and it seems to mostly work in one direcion only eh :| )

anyway, I hope you'll find happiness and stability with this guy :)

From what I could read, it doesn't seem like a bad guy honestly...

I'm not Christian, but I'm messed up too (<-- wait, this sounds like being christian is messed up o_0 I meant "messed up like Ceno")

If you're able to heal through a healthy relationship, I don't see what's wrong...

So many times I've heard people say "Heal alone, don't date to heal !" and I just don't understand this mindset. If I'm happier and better off when around someone I love and helps me, is it wrong ?

The fact they (gf or bf) go out of their way to help yoo heal is seen as grooming these days... I guess it's true sometimes, but it's not as common as everyone make it out to be !
I know I wish I had someone like Ceno's bf right now...

(except I'm a guy and it seems to mostly work in one direcion only eh :| )

anyway, I hope you'll find happiness and stability with this guy :)
Thank youu ✨ honestly I think everyone just thinks im trying to run with a broken leg, but I see Rob as my crutch and he is man enough to support me and himself which is so hard to find.

He is not grooming or even judgemental but I love him and he makes me think, he asks me questions to make me see the error of my ways and I appreciate that because I feel like he respects me enough to make me feel questioned over judged.

We seem to be getting on well but I am often unwell mentally and so, I can be exhausting. I actually asked him to leave for no reason and he completely didnt get mad and just said we never have to talk about it, and he cares about me… when I asked him to come back, he did without trying to punish me for asking him to leave in the first place. Im not used to that, im used to being dragged down stairs by my hair and abused. I am so happy someone wouldn't treat me that way for the first time.

.......... I think everyone ...........
I've noticed that you generalise quite often. Possibly because you've not experienced enough of the opposite of things you generalise about. I hope you get to experience a lot more of the good stuff so you can see that there are many great people from every gender and walk of life.
im used to being dragged down stairs by my hair and abused.
Case in point.

I've noticed that you generalise quite often. Possibly because you've not experienced enough of the opposite of things you generalise about. I hope you get to experience a lot more of the good stuff so you can see that there are many great people from every gender and walk of life.

Case in point.
Yeah I do because its easier to talk in general terms not because I think every single man on the planet is an abuser, my dad is the best person I have ever met. I hope he has never abused anyone.

Thank youu ✨ honestly I think everyone just thinks im trying to run with a broken leg, but I see Rob as my crutch and he is man enough to support me and himself which is so hard to find.

He is not grooming or even judgemental but I love him and he makes me think, he asks me questions to make me see the error of my ways and I appreciate that because I feel like he respects me enough to make me feel questioned over judged.

We seem to be getting on well but I am often unwell mentally and so, I can be exhausting. I actually asked him to leave for no reason and he completely didnt get mad and just said we never have to talk about it, and he cares about me… when I asked him to come back, he did without trying to punish me for asking him to leave in the first place. Im not used to that, im used to being dragged down stairs by my hair and abused. I am so happy someone wouldn't treat me that way for the first time.
wow, he seems really good indeed !
yay ^^ !

Deep down I think my perverse ways have reduced, however…. I still have issues, I still have impulses and desires I shouldn't have.

I still want forbidden things but these negative urges do not control me anymore.

I think having a good christian standing keeps me in control. Sometimes I wonder if I can cure myself completely

Deep down I think my perverse ways have reduced, however…. I still have issues, I still have impulses and desires I shouldn't have.

I still want forbidden things but these negative urges do not control me anymore.

I think having a good christian standing keeps me in control. Sometimes I wonder if I can cure myself completely
we're social creature, so when surrounded by the people we (want to) love and care, we usually have an eaiser time "behaving" so to speak.

as long as you keep at it for ling enough, it'll work ^^ !

we're social creature, so when surrounded by the people we (want to) love and care, we usually have an eaiser time "behaving" so to speak.

as long as you keep at it for ling enough, it'll work ^^ !
I have found, sometimes being with someone I care about scares me into old habits too and that makes me afraid sometimes. Maybe a form of self sabotage, or like a jump before im pushed mentality… so its taking a lot to control myself and not allow my mind to be im control all the time

Latest posts

Back