What we did for our 2nd life.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifeforall

Reaction score
We all are alien on the earth. one day we will depart from here and back to our destinations. Our destinations are Paradise or Hell. What is our preparation for these destinations.?

We all are alien on the earth. one day we will depart from here and back to our destinations. Our destinations are Paradise or Hell. What is our preparation for these destinations.?

While I'm in this life I try to not cause harm or bring suffering to anyone....as much as I realistically can...that includes other life forms too. Being helpful is also good.
I believe that I'm an eternal soul currently living in a physical body and when my body dies my journey will continue in the next rebirth. I can't prove it and don't have first hand evidence but I believe it.

While I'm in this life I try to not cause harm or bring suffering to anyone....as much as I realistically can...that includes other life forms too. Being helpful is also good.
I believe that I'm an eternal soul currently living in a physical body and when my body dies my journey will continue in the next rebirth. I can't prove it and don't have first hand evidence but I believe it.
Agree with Your believe regarding your journey which will be continue. Do you think that journey will be different from the present life which you are spending in this world?

Hopefully, Tom Cruise will put in a good word for me when I meat the head of the Intergalactic Council, or whatever it's called.

Latest posts

Back