What would you say if this happened to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I want to thank everyone for their feedback.
I have messaged the guy on Facebook again.... telling him I forgot to give him my email address.
This was actually a test.... I already emailed him.....I thought maybe my email landed in his spam folder or something cause he did not answer.
He did not answer my Facebook message either.
So.........I am done with him.
I just don't have time for players.
Thanks everyone.......and have a great and wonderful weekend. Hugs and kisses.

Hi,
I did something funny and I want to share this.
A couple of days back.........he left a message on his FB wall and said...........ahhhh I miss that great city.......and a girl who is appearently on his buddy list who is also living in my city felt that he was referring to her. She wrote........"oh you don't miss my city you miss me." She was all flirty and all over him. She also wrote "Will be happy to see you next week ;-)"
ROFLMAO.
He called me last night to tell me that he is flying over to my city.
So I decided to write on his wall too........ I wrote....."hey there, happy to hear that you are coming over next week....I hope to see you next week. The weather is so nice over here. ;-)"
That girl wrote me a message and asked me "Who are you?" "Where do you know him from?"
LOLOLOL

Moral of the story: Facebook is not a good site to be on if you want to be a player. :-D

ps thanks Papabear

ClosetGeek said:
Hi,
A couple of days back.........he left a message on his FB wall and said...........ahhhh I miss that great city.......and a girl who is appearently on his buddy list who is also living in my city felt that he was referring to her. She wrote........"oh you don't miss my city you miss me." She was all flirty and all over him. She also wrote "Will be happy to see you next week ;-)"
ROFLMAO.
So I decided to write on his wall too........ I wrote....."hey there, happy to hear that you are coming over next week....I hope to see you next week. The weather is so nice over here. ;-)"
That girl wrote me a message and asked me "Who are you?" "Where do you know him from?"
LOLOLOL

Moral of the story: Facebook is not a good site to be on if you want to be a player. :-D

ps thanks Papabear

LMAO!!!

*Hugs* ... but at least you know.

ClosetGeek said:
Hi,
ROFLMAO.
LOLOLOL

ps thanks Papabear

LMAO, The mate I got that is a player and marred has not got FB. I think I well set him an account up haha He would deserve everything that come to him.

I was laughing for almost 5 minutes when cg showed me this thread. What you did was freakin hilarious cg. lmao and next time don't forget to kick him on his face

Update: He became a member another networking site in which I am a member and post frequently.
He wrote a message on the board that he is looking to accompany and invite all the people he met at that night at that party which I also attended. He said he would be happy to show them around if they visit his city. He said they can be his guest. These are the same things he said to me on that night.
A girl who was there that night told him she is coming over with a female friend and he should....host them. She said he is charming and funny and added bunch of flirty smilies.
He wrote back he would love to host them.
He knows I am an active member on there and that I read the messages on there. He actually does not belong on that networking board cause he does not live in Europe. I wonder why he became a member. :-D
Oh and he never answered my comment on Facebook about him coming over next week by the way. :-D
I think this is getting to be more hilarious every day.LOL

Wow that is funny, what an ******* that guy is, and I'd hope your friend who said he was single wasn't just covering for him...

Sorry that the guy you were involved with turned out to be a jerk, but at least you found the truth out before things got serious or anything

Latest posts

Back