What your looking for......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HiddenHydey said:
Looks don't matter to me, all I want is a girl with a lot of money looking for a short term marriage.

LOL! don't forget "deepthroats" and "barren"

umm, off the top of my head, i guess im looking for femininity, honesty, openness, intelligence, similar interests, either smokes or won't talk honeysuckle about me smoking or try to make me quit (i will leave a girl if it's a choice between her and newports), sense of humor (i have a pretty sick sense of humor so she has to appreciate it), caring, trusting, trustworthy, faithful, straight forward, and likes to fresia. someone who likes to cuddle and just watch a movie. affectionate but not clingy. someone who is my friend above being my lover. umm, if i ever get a job where i'm not under constant threat of random drug tests, someone who will smoke a blunt with me on occassion. likes music. doesn't play mind games. likes to fresia. artistic. compassionate. a few human flaws here and there would be nice but not overdone. preferably someone whose family and friends accept me. someone who gives to me as much as i give to her and expects the same of me. and uhh, likes to fresia. i guess there's a lot of qualities i look for in a potential mate. i dont think she has to have all of them but it'd be nice to have most. honesty and likes to fresia though are musts. though don't get me wrong, i don't mean just straight *******. well depending on how you view the term "*******" that may or not be what i mean. im not a "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" roll over and go to sleep type of guy, though it is nice to have long, hot, sweaty sex and then fall asleep in eachother's arms all sweaty and sticky :). hmm, i don't think that really constitutes as "wham-bam thank you ma'am" but whatever. and foreplay can not not NOT be underappreciated. i know the stereotype is that guys unerappreciate foreplay but it goes for women as well. eh, really i'm just looking for someone who makes me smile and who i can make smile as well. i guess that's about it. if i think of anything else, i'll post it.

Occipudding said:
HiddenHydey said:
Looks don't matter to me, all I want is a girl with a lot of money looking for a short term marriage.

umm, off the top of my head, i guess im looking for femininity, honesty, openness, intelligence, similar interests, either smokes or won't talk honeysuckle about me smoking or try to make me quit (i will leave a girl if it's a choice between her and newports), sense of humor (i have a pretty sick sense of humor so she has to appreciate it), caring, trusting, trustworthy, faithful, straight forward, and likes to fresia. someone who likes to cuddle and just watch a movie. affectionate but not clingy. someone who is my friend above being my lover. umm, if i ever get a job where i'm not under constant threat of random drug tests, someone who will smoke a blunt with me on occassion. likes music. doesn't play mind games. likes to fresia. artistic. compassionate. a few human flaws here and there would be nice but not overdone. preferably someone whose family and friends accept me. someone who gives to me as much as i give to her and expects the same of me. and uhh, likes to fresia. i guess there's a lot of qualities i look for in a potential mate. i dont think she has to have all of them but it'd be nice to have most. honesty and likes to fresia though are musts. though don't get me wrong, i don't mean just straight *******. well depending on how you view the term "*******" that may or not be what i mean. im not a "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" roll over and go to sleep type of guy, though it is nice to have long, hot, sweaty sex and then fall asleep in eachother's arms all sweaty and sticky :). hmm, i don't think that really constitutes as "wham-bam thank you ma'am" but whatever. and foreplay can not not NOT be underappreciated. i know the stereotype is that guys unerappreciate foreplay but it goes for women as well. eh, really i'm just looking for someone who makes me smile and who i can make smile as well. i guess that's about it. if i think of anything else, i'll post it.

WOW! There's a lot of ******* going on here... all I wanna say is.. Good luck.. You have a free spirit.. Enjoy it..

toxic-tears said:
Occipudding said:
HiddenHydey said:

WOW! There's a lot of ******* going on here... all I wanna say is.. Good luck.. You have a free spirit.. Enjoy it..

lol what's wrong with sex? if you're in a relationship with somebody, it's because you wanna do the nasty with em, or else you'd just be good friends (which you can also have sex with but id rather be having sex with someone i feel a deep connection with than just casual sex). and i have a free spirit? enjoy it? maybe im an idiot but... what exactly do you mean by that? i mean i know what a free spirit is but im a little lost. explain por favor.

A close best friend. Someone I can be my complete self around and not feel like I'm being judged or different. Being able to have fun just being together, comfortable silences where we would just hold hands or walk next to eachother... We can talk about anything and share anything we have on our minds. Someone I can genuinely care about and get my feelings returned. Helping/trusting/supporting eachother no matter what. No matter what the trouble/problem we would try to work things out because our friendship would be precious. Wish I could just make one best friend like that, and I probably would never feel lonely again... because we would have eachother. XD well simply, I just want someone that would understand me and accept me for who I am. I will do the same. :( that's like a dreaaam... I would be so happy if I had someone like that though lol, I would cherish it!

finalfantasi said:
A close best friend. Someone I can be my complete self around and not feel like I'm being judged or different. Being able to have fun just being together, comfortable silences where we would just hold hands or walk next to eachother... We can talk about anything and share anything we have on our minds. Someone I can genuinely care about and get my feelings returned. Helping/trusting/supporting eachother no matter what. No matter what the trouble/problem we would try to work things out because our friendship would be precious. Wish I could just make one best friend like that, and I probably would never feel lonely again... because we would have eachother. XD well simply, I just want someone that would understand me and accept me for who I am. I will do the same. :( that's like a dreaaam... I would be so happy if I had someone like that though lol, I would cherish it!

Lol, looks like there are plenty of us looking for the same thing, if there are so many of us looking for it,then why is it so hard to find?

sloth4urluv said:
finalfantasi said:

Lol, looks like there are plenty of us looking for the same thing, if there are so many of us looking for it,then why is it so hard to find?

I know why is that.. >.> where are you guys in real life! -searches-

HiddenHydey said:

u crack me up
good thinking though, I wouldnt mind that either
of course when u get the money ,looks dont metter or anything else lol,
it wouldnt to me

finalfantasi said:
I know why is that.. >.> where are you guys in real life! -searches-
its becouse we all wonna get somth and sacrifice nothing.

if there was someone saying :"im a millionaire. Im looking for a needy close friend and for a short relationship so that they could fresia me up take all my money and get the f. outhere" that would be something.

if some ppl had lower standards maybe they wouldnt have such a hard time finding a mate lol

Kristen said:
HiddenHydey said:

u crack me up
good thinking though, I wouldnt mind that either
of course when u get the money ,looks dont metter or anything else lol,
it wouldnt to me

hmm, that's pretty true.. once you get money you can do whatever you want lol. Buy your way to happiness! >.> . maybe not everything... but most physical things.

I want someone that can understand that some days I just need me space, but that I still care even when I push them away. Because I know myself well enough that I know that no matter how good someone is I'll push them away sometimes, and not let go other times for no discernible reason.
The other three musts are common sense, some humility and decent hygiene. Stupid, smelly, conceited people give me hives.
I hope that's not too much to ask for...

Qui said:
The other three musts are common sense, some humility and decent hygiene. Stupid, smelly, conceited people give me hives.
I hope that's not too much to ask for...

lol :D

Qui said:
I want someone that can understand that some days I just need me space, but that I still care even when I push them away. Because I know myself well enough that I know that no matter how good someone is I'll push them away sometimes, and not let go other times for no discernible reason.

yey me too. :)

Latest posts

Back