What'cha eating tonight?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jevity. Like every meal. lol.

:3 I'm sure some people are eating christmas cookies though :p nom nom nom :D

SophiaGrace said:
:3 I'm sure some people are eating christmas cookies though :p nom nom nom :D
...chocolate christmas santa, and the small sugary christmas pies, christmas pizza (be quiet :p), christmas cake, christmas pudding, christmas reindeer and christmas relatives.
I use this time of year to be a pig :shy:

:D I had a super delicious scoop of baked ziti and aspearagus spears with garlic salt on them mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lol I made the aspearagus, I got the baked ziti from my mom, they had a party without me today as I was at work and she brought home yummy food

Had some graham crackers accompanied by a delicious cup of chicken flavored top ramen.

i could use a spirits drink, some gin mix with cold walter like they used to make. or on the rocks in the form of a martini...yeah:) although i choose vodka martini over gin ones

Chair said:
I ate some shrimp. Cranberry ginger ale is what I'm drinking now.

I had some fried rice with meat alternative mince. And now I'm eating Pringles (sour cream & onion), chocolate wafer bars, and chocolate sandwich bars :D

Ugh, I never want to eat again - I feel stuffed and a bit sickly ^^
Even this thread is making me queasy :(

For dinner, I had tofu bourguignon on a bed of brown rice and a serving of ratatouille. Lunch was mac and cheese and tofu dogs topped with extra old cheddar and a serving of carrots and peas. Don't you just love Christmas meals?

You all have interesting menus.

I took some eggs that were about to go bad, combined it with leftover Christmas ham, chopped onions and tomatoes.

If there is a way to make an omelet, I will always find it. :/

Twitchy said:

I took some eggs that were about to go bad, combined it with leftover Christmas ham, chopped onions and tomatoes.

Lol you should come here and cook for my sister. She won't eat breakfast unless it's an omelet.

Twitchy said:

Me too. I could eat omelets every day.

I just had leftover cinnamon rolls from Christmas morning.

cinnamon.jpg

those cinnamon rolls look a lot better than the ones i was getting at my local service station, no surprise really since the attendant makes them and as far as i know they don't need any cooking qualifications for the job..

eating a self made pasta dish with bits i found in the fridge: onion, bacon, sausage, mushroom, sun-dried tomato pesto and a dash of my mom's secred herb mix.. pretty fair :)

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
those cinnamon rolls look a lot better than the ones i was getting at my local service station, no surprise really since the attendant makes them and as far as i know they don't need any cooking qualifications for the job..

lol

These cinnamon rolls really are incredible. I've tried a lot of recipes over the years, and after a lot of tinkering with ingredients, finally settled on this one. Someone new tries it out every Christmas, and I get new converts each year. :)

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
eating a self made pasta dish with bits i found in the fridge: onion, bacon, sausage, mushroom, sun-dried tomato pesto and a dash of my mom's secred herb mix.. pretty fair :)

Sounds good! :9

Latest posts

Back