What's for dinner?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This evening I'm having a flock of young gannets descend to eat with us, so it's going to be 4 large cottage pie troughs as they'll invariably be wanting 2nds and likely, 3rds. I have an ice cream maker on standby, a large pack of waffles and maple syrup and am planning crepes; just not Nutella. So there! :p

wolvesjr said:
It was a beautiful day so I brought the grill and made hamburgers and grilled potatoes :)

Um...I suppose my invitation 'got lost in the mail'?! We're having great weather, too and I plan to bust out the grill this weekend.

Lunchtime O'Mouse: Cheese and tomato toasted sammich inserted with jumping jack flash hot British mustard of the Colman's variety, and, a nice cuppa tea. :)

Earlier I had London Peculiar for dinner, which my housekeeper made to High Fearnley Whittingstall's special recipe. It was delicious! So much so that I did an Oliver! and asked for more. :p

Please save that recipe and try it sometime. You'll love it. It's so nutrious.

For dessert I had bananas and custard. Woohoo!

lonelyfairy said:
Ginger & lemon tea and some soup for flu.

I'm sorry you are struck down with flu. I shall pray for you.

- - -

Tonight, a small piece of dry cure rib eye serloin steak, oven chips and a glass of rich red plummy wine, a Rioja, Special Reserva 2005.

Some concoction of diced chicken breast, onions, mushrooms, orange peppers, cream, random herbs, spagetti. Use the leftovers day.

Mmm, I love that ^. In fact, I know of a good recipe -somewhere-.

Tonight I'm planning cottage pie.

:p :p :p :p :p

pizza%20anchovy_zpsypkfznmg.jpg

Latest posts

Back