What's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When someone bought me a coffee:D I love coffee:)

He said I didn't need to pay him back... later on that week he found £3 in his coat pocket :D

-When i was a teen i was walking with a friend in town and i was smiling. One man stopped me and said ''thank you for your smile, it just changed my day. Keep smiling, your smile is contagious''
Thats when i realised that something as simple as a smile can make someone happy.

- you are the coolest mom (or aunt)

- Finnaly i found the one i«,ve been searching for all my life, i love you.

-Your presence brings peace in a room

LOL!! Yeah right, we all know what goes on in the locker rooms. jk :D

I was told I was very sweet and a really good friend.

People have also said over the years that I'm one of the nicest guys they've ever met.

My old manager for my first job once was in a conversation with the woman who opened and ran my checking account at the bank. They got talking about me, and said, "Josh is a really nice guy."

I heard about it later, when the manager told me how highly she spoke of me.

------------------------------------
I have also been told, on several occasions, by different girls, that I have a cute butt. LOL!

I really need to think about this question. I have this problem that when anyone says anything nice to me I think they're being sarcastic, patronizing, or just trying to make me feel better.

Off the top of my head, it was back in 2006 when the girl of my dreams was talking on a private facebook group (that no one knew that I knew about) of memories of us going to the same school when we were kids. It made me feel warm inside that she noticed me that early on, before I really even noticed her.

It was actually more detailed (the details which make it stand out than other statements I've had said to me) than this, but in a nutshell it was that I would make a really good brother, were I not an only child. o.o;

Late last night I got a pm- "You're a good parent". That was a major compliment to me.

You know who you are, thank you for that warm fuzzy feeling :)

I remember being on a party and there was a somewhat insecure girl. She came up to me and asked me why I sat alone all the time (admittedly, it was intentional, I just sort of tune out at times, but looking back on it, I don't know whether that is completely true). She told me I was a nice person and I shouldn't be afraid to join the rest. I guess it holds true for most of my life really, I still wonder why she felt like telling me that :). It was a nice thing to say

I've also been told on several occasions (actually, frequently and by complete strangers :p) I am a cute, sweet person. That still sticks out to me because my mom has always told me I was a difficult, sneaky child. I don't feel like a cute, sweet person...

Someone told me the other day that I was sweet and kind ... nicest thing anyone has said in a long, long time! Made me better...

Latest posts

Back