whats the strangest thing u have thought about ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iny_75

once i been sitting with some people and am so quiet seems so polite and seems we all respect each other and as a sparke i imagine my self stand among them and say fresia off all of u  :D really lol

i think u ve something similar
tell me wt is that ? and wt was ur feelings with it ?

well this may not be actually stange but it's totally unusual for me, since i can remember, i've been grown up as being sweet and quiet and you know just like a little lady, well recentlly standing among my classmates makes me think, well actually wish i could just scream them in their faces that they are SO STUPID!; i'm being mean and this is totally not like me, but it may become if i think this each day i SEE my classmates!

u know thats because of too much depressed anger didnt find the way out , and really its unusuall for me but i stopped for while wt is that means ! am crazy ? lol u know
may be or the world around me is crazy ? maybe but must be something crazy here lol i hope am not

2 kisses and a bigger smile

I think about wierd stuff all the time. I think about conspiracy theories and whether they are true or not. And which parts are true. I think about the problem of loneliness in our modern society, what causes it.

I think about giving up on society and going to live on a sailboat and sailing around the whole word. Or buying a pickup and a 30 foot camper trailer and traveling all over the USA, Mexico, and Canada.

I think about what life I could have had if my parents had not been abusive (I once longed to be an actress. I do think I'm a pretty good actress. Too bad I'm fat and have no self-esteem!)

there r many fat actress they have there places as there so thin and skinny actress always there s a palce and to think about loneliness and wt causes it this is not strange to find the way out this isnot strange its logical ,,,

really i love fat girls and others do but must u first love ur self u seem so kind person and t least we found the place which we can talk in and meet other ppl which they feel the same and understand us good

Hi,

Thanks for the encouragement. I am working on losing the weight. I've been avoiding sweets and working out at the gym. Hopefully I'll succeed!

I will try out for plays when I get down to 150 pounds. Wish me luck! :)

u know hope makes miracales just keep ur hope always up and i wish u all the great things in the world ,, u no more lonely we all here for u as u here for us

xxxxxxxx

Guest said:
u know hope makes miracales just keep ur hope always up and i wish u all the great things in the world ,, u no more lonely we all here for u as u here for us

xxxxxxxx

u just said wt i want to say

Thanks guys. I hope to be here for anyone who needs a friend. I may be fat, but I am also smart, caring, and a decent person with a good heart (though few social skills!)

Latest posts

Back