Whats the worst thing someone could tell you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's when someone you actually do confide in just says nothing. I know sometimes it's hard to know what to say to people in difficult situations but even if they made the effort to at least show they cared, that would be better than leaving you feeling like there's no-one in the world that actualy gives a ****.

zraskolnikov said:
I' with Eve. Just once, I want someone to hand me a goddamn pint of ice cream. (Although just to clarify, Phish Food is my flavor, not Chunky Munky.)

*** Because if it was me, I'd just be like, "shut the fresia up. I'm trying to sleep."

That's when I would turn over and say," Your sleepy because you ate that pint of goddamn Phish Food icecream, you cynical *******!"

LOL I love you Panda Bear :) - Just Kidding.

Naleena said:
zraskolnikov said:
I' with Eve. Just once, I want someone to hand me a goddamn pint of ice cream. (Although just to clarify, Phish Food is my flavor, not Chunky Munky.)

*** Because if it was me, I'd just be like, "shut the fresia up. I'm trying to sleep."

That's when I would turn over and say," Your sleepy because you ate that pint of goddamn Phish Food icecream, you cynical *******!"

LOL I love you Panda Bear :) - Just Kidding.

Naleena! :D You must have pulled that bit of comedic brilliance out of your ass, because thats some funny honeysuckle!!!!! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Naleena! :D You must have pulled that bit of comedic brilliance out of your ass, because thats some funny honeysuckle!!!!! :p

Once again, I'm in agreement with Eve: Naleena, you've got me sitting here grinning like an idiot. :D

Bluey said:
Hang on! What you mean Santa is not real??? He is so real.

Someone was supposed to tell you this at some point during your childhood. :)

I figured that grand conspiracy out on my own when I was 7.

I tell you the thing that people (ie woman) tell me that pisses me off to no end is when I am down and lonely due to having no real romantic contact for years my female 'friends' tell me 'If I wasn't married/with a boyfriend/gay I would go out with you in a heartbeat'

I hate that. If I am such a wonderful guy, then why do I ALWAYS get turned down when I ask someone out, or if they say yes and stand me up? And the other thing is 2 of the woman who have told me that have since gotten divorced and as soon as that happened they completely stop talking to me...I hear about them months later as they are about to get remarried.

What a bunch of bull.

I am also tired of people telling me what a 'good heart' I have. Apparently, no one wants to be with or care about a guy with a 'good heart'. 'Good heart'. Whatever. Maybe if my heart wasn't so good people may actually give a crap about me

Qui said:
I'm just stupid and unlikeable.

dont you fkin say that. You know for a fact I still like you, quite a bit in fact. I am not going to stand by and watch you belittle yourself.

the worst thing someone could tell me is they have been lieing to me and doing things behind my back, I might be a dishonest person, but I dont lie.

The worst thing somebody could tell me...well ive had alot said to me and honestly, i dont care about the bad honeysuckle ppl have to say anymore!!! Though i really get annoyed when my "friends" (not really, just ppl in my school) , keep talking about going to places and hanging out and make themselves feel better by reminding me time and time again that I dont do that kind of stuff...

"I'm sorry to inform you, but you're being laid off."
I guess my boss would be one to say "I'm sorry" because he knows in his heart how I work my ass off and have been dedicated. Would that be acceptable for me, though...

The amount of money I make is funny enough as it is. Being that I have no one to turn to, and having experienced the difficulty of finding a steady job, not to mention I'm not one who has ever looked to government aid or unemployment "benefits" (and not planning on ever doing so), the thought of this scares the living crap out of me; It scares me so much that I have been hesitant about taking a vacation, which I have PLENTY of time built up for. Financially, I feel like I've been **** near POOR all of my life. I get paid and it all goes to bills. Bills have gone up. Food is RIDICULOUSLY high. I have so little for myself after all is said and done that it's as if I work just to stay alive.

I don't know, I feel like hearing something like that from my boss could potentially push me over the edge. It's weird. I can think about my death and not fear it. If I just walked into a bullet or my heart said F it one night in my sleep, that... that doesn't worry me. But suicide is not something that interests me. I don't think I could kill myself. However, I don't think I could live on the streets either. I walk by people who do. I don't think I could do it.

"You need to snap out of it, you've got it lucky compared to some people"- dad
"You should try to help yourself, you don't want to worry your parents do you?"- my ex-doctor/idiot
"Why don't you go out much? these are supposed to be the best years of your life."- dad

Maybe not the worst but definitely very annoying to hear.

I was dating a guy on serious terms. He was over here to visit his brother and that is how we met. We bought and exchanged rings cause he insisted it should be that way. I went out to see him in NYC. When I was there I realized he was banging his neighbour. He never came out to tell me this but his flatmate indirectly suggested it. She came down for his birthday and almost dry humped him in front of everyone.
When I learned about this, I grabbed my purse, walked out of his apartment, and walked around in Brooklyn, like a soulless ghost, crying my eyes out. People on the street even felt sorry for me, they asked me if everything was okay.
I did not want him to see me crying, so I walked around for like 3 hours, crying, and went back to his home after I dried my tears.
I came back to his apartment and his b-day party was over.
He told me that he did not want to speak to me that night.
I packed my bags and moved to a hotel room close to Manhattan. He called me up and told me he will take me to JFK for my flight.
I came back to Europe. He called me up, totally drunk and he said "I think you wanna know if I messed my neighbour, YES, I have messed HER ALL ALONG. "
I said "Why are you saying such a thing to me?"
He said "Cause women deserve it. My ex-girlfriend messed my brother and married him"
I felt like as if someone took out my heart from my chest and knifed it into pieces.
For a moment I felt like I went outside of myself, like watching myself as a third person. I think I was traumatised.
That was the worst thing that was ever said to me.

"....Shutup.... you are not crazy....."
"SoaD sucks...." ("/FTL"\)
"HA! You!? Fight!? *Laughs*"
"Nerd...."
"What is 1+1?"

FTL=For the lulz!

ClosetGeek said:
I was dating a guy on serious terms. He was over here to visit his brother and that is how we met. We bought and exchanged rings cause he insisted it should be that way. I went out to see him in NYC. When I was there I realized he was banging his neighbour. He never came out to tell me this but his flatmate indirectly suggested it. She came down for his birthday and almost dry humped him in front of everyone.
When I learned about this, I grabbed my purse, walked out of his apartment, and walked around in Brooklyn, like a soulless ghost, crying my eyes out. People on the street even felt sorry for me, they asked me if everything was okay.
I did not want him to see me crying, so I walked around for like 3 hours, crying, and went back to his home after I dried my tears.
I packed my bags and moved to a hotel room close to Manhattan. He called me up and told me he will take me to JFK for my flight.
I came back to Europe. He called me up, totally drunk and he said "I think you wanna know if I messed my neighbour, YES, I have messed HER ALL ALONG. "
He said "Cause women deserve it. My ex-girlfriend messed my brother and married him"
I felt like as if someone took out my heart from my chest and knifed it into pieces.
For a moment I felt like I went outside of myself, like watching myself as a third person. I think I was traumatised.

Ouch... You win... I'm sorry to hear that, though...

My ex, towards the end of the relationship, sent me an email. I read it in the computer room at the library of the University in which I study, as I was desperate to see what she had to say. This is essentially what she said:

"You are not in my family and therefore I will not treat you like you are in my family"

To this day (and considering how much I demonstrated I loved her) that is the greatest insult anyone has ever given me. I didn't even feel emotion for the first minute or so, I was just like "wow".

Freakin_Amazin said:
My ex, towards the end of the relationship, sent me an email. I read it in the computer room at the library of the University in which I study, as I was desperate to see what she had to say. This is essentially what she said:

"You are not in my family and therefore I will not treat you like you are in my family"

To this day (and considering how much I demonstrated I loved her) that is the greatest insult anyone has ever given me. I didn't even feel emotion for the first minute or so, I was just like "wow".

That is actually a very hurtful thing to say. Its like saying me and my family are better then you and you are beneath us. I would say your ex is a jumped up sow and sow..... Your better off with out someone that thinks like that. I loving person and a nice family well always make you feel apart of the family.

Infexis said:
"SoaD sucks...." ("/FTL"\)

I couldnt stand hearing that as well!!!

ClosetGeek said:

that is like the most eff'ed up thing i have ever heard!! Im really sorry you had to go through all that , nobody should!. But do realize that the world is full of retarted ppl

the worst thing some one has told me and can ever tell me again is "The more i get to know you the more i hate you." A prick of a prep said this to my face with out any chang of emotion and with out a bat of a eye lash. his voice was nonchalant and his just walked away after saying this with out caring. I mean if you cant tell this left an impession on me.

Latest posts

Back