Whats the worst thing someone could tell you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hey, don't tell me about security, I use Windows Vista! It is more secure than your honeysuckle"

"You don't know anything about computers dude.."

"No one likes you"

"You just failed the semester"

"Omg you're so ******* weird."

"omg geek..."

"The essay is due tommorow"

"You'll be alone for the rest of your life, but it won't matter because your genitals are going to fall off in the next five minutes...oh and by the way, you're fired."

Best I could come up with this early in the morning.

When my friends tell me that I just need to be more confident, that I could find a girl who would like me, etc. Nothing makes me feel more stupid than trying to act confident. It's not who I am. I don't want to try and fake being something I'm not.
They just don't understand what it's like for me.

I think the worst possible thing anyone could ever tell me was that my husband is cheating on me.

Not only bad news for me, but bad news for the entire neighborhood, and epecially bad news for the girls parents. A mother should never live to bury her children.

But that would never happen. Hes farther up my ass than a hemmeroid. I have had tons of people cheat on me so Im not being blind here. He really just wont leave me be sometimes. I have told him many times, "just an hour. please. just be quiet for an hour. just close your mouth, stop talking, and go in the other room, please. one hour".. And he looks like a sad puppy that lost his bone :(

Oh, and I guess, "you have aids" would be pretty bad to hear.

"I'm pregnant."

:(

"It's not yours."

:( :(

"It's your brother's."

:( :( :(

"But not the one you know, an Illegitimate one your mother never told you about."

:( :( :( :(

^ Oh god. HATE THAT. Or, "if it makes you feel better, I have it 10 times worse." No, it does not make me feel better. For some people confiding in them is like an invitation to hear their own life story. I lend you a cooperative ear when you want to talk; why can't you do the same for me??

I hate it when some member of the older generation says that I've got no business being down, because in his day he had wars and rickets and stuff, and he didn't get down.

fresia off, silly old fart.

E-F--
Ignorance drives one person to tell another person why they shoudn't be down. He may have fought his wars on another shore but he doesn't have the common sense or basic intellect to realize that far more and bitter wars are fought in people's minds than have ever envolved guns and uniforms.

Electric_Fusilier said:
I hate it when some member of the older generation says that I've got no business being down, because in his day he had wars and rickets and stuff, and he didn't get down.

fresia off, silly old fart.

Haha... I can gaurantee that old people were down and depressed just as much as younger generations are, and often for things just as silly. :p

dramaqueen said:
"oh that's not a problem, let me tell you about my problem"

someone said that to me about a week after my apartment burned down. Well, it was something more like "Yeah, I had a really bad week too...."

I threw spaghetti at her

I was a little theatrical back then

That what I do, what I have to give and what I am just isn't good enough for him.

"You're a failure and worthless."

"Dont even bother to go back to college." <= My Dad actually said this to me and I blocked him from my facebook for it. I dont have time for his ******* mind games.

((((SophiaG)))) Good!!,,,,Perfect thing to do when folks throw a head trip on you. None of us should ever play into anothers dysfunctions. :)

I hate it when people ask me about my anxiety disorder, and what kind of treatment I am getting.. when i tell them, some then have said.. "oh you don't need meds, its all in your head... you'll get over it" well its been 15-16 years.. Im not over it yet....

Latest posts

Back