What's this, a new member!?! *gasps are heard*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

take_a_stand

Reaction score
Howdy. I'm stoked to be joining your forum, and looking forward to getting to know you guys and becomeing friends.

Hey take_a_stand, the name's Caesium, nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here and meet a lot of cool people. With a name like "take-a-stand", you're bound to succeed :)

Caesium said:
Hey take_a_stand, the name's Caesium, nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here and meet a lot of cool people. With a name like "take-a-stand", you're bound to succeed :)

Ha, why thank you.

Question: As I browse this website, I'm noticing more and more people who are here until they "get better" is that the purpose of alonelylife? Or is it all about social networking?

take_a_stand said:
Question: As I browse this website, I'm noticing more and more people who are here until they "get better" is that the purpose of alonelylife? Or is it all about social networking?

If you want social networking, there's fb, myspace and other crap. Most people who joined this site did so because well "looks up at the forum name"..

take_a_stand said:

I think everyone has their own reasons for being here. Some are what you'd expect, others are not. All I can say is I feel alone, and being here helps a little. I hope you find something here for you, too!:)

Latest posts

Back