whats wrong with me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swisspinay30

Reaction score
I just recently moved here in zürich since i usually live in lucern(switzerland)
now its so hard to find the right girl hangouts..Since mostly at my work is all typical swiss with family in short old fashion people.
And its not easy for me being lonely all this years.
I am friendly, easy going people, but there are time that they are just waiting that i call them out for a hangout. Why cant they just spontaneously call me or txt me.Is there something wrong with me? Its just like i am such a saint , work, home, home , work. And when i spent time i spent time always alone.
Or sometimes my other friend, just call me if she needs to borrow my computer.

oh well..i feel such emo when time likes this.

there is nothing wrong with you! I don't have much advice to give you, but i can tell you that you are doing everything right and deserve to be happy :) Stay strong!

I have a suggestion you might be interested in:

Ask them out, and eventually when the time runs out and you have to part ways, just tell them: Call me when you want to hang out again tommorow or whatever, ill be waiting for your call.

If they dont call in a long time the are ass hats. I suggest doing this just to feel around the field, to understand the situation again.

You could openly ask them why are you the one who has to call first.

If they don't want to answer then :club: sry i just had to use that smiley :D

Latest posts

Back