What's your biggest pet peeve?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Today is a day of confession for me it seems. I am about to admit to everyone who reads this one of my biggest pet peeves and perhaps one of the things I have tried most to work on in my life.

I absolutely can't stand it when people don't drive the speed limit and when they do stupid crap nearly killing you.
They seem to pull out in front of me and sloooooww down. You know, the people who have no where to go and all day to get there?
I literally turn into a Dr. Jekyll/Mrs. Hyde. I am not rude per say. I don't blow them off the road or give them the finger but, if you are in the passanger seat, you are gonna hear it....lol "Get the hell on, grandpa!" "Can't you read? The speed limits 45 not 25!" "Jesus Christ lady, learn how to drive!" lol! Yes, that is one of my biggest faults!
I have no patience behind the wheel of a car for people who can't drive. I'm working on it though.

Naleena said:
Today is a day of confession for me it seems. I am about to admit to everyone who reads this one of my biggest pet peeves and perhaps one of the things I have tried most to work on in my life.

I absolutely can't stand it when people don't drive the speed limit and when they do stupid crap nearly killing you.
They seem to pull out in front of me and sloooooww down. You know, the people who have no where to go and all day to get there?
I literally turn into a Dr. Jekyll/Mrs. Hyde. I am not rude per say. I don't blow them off the road or give them the finger but, if you are in the passanger seat, you are gonna hear it....lol "Get the hell on, grandpa!" "Can't you read? The speed limits 45 not 25!" "Jesus Christ lady, learn how to drive!" lol! Yes, that is one of my biggest faults!
I have no patience behind the wheel of a car for people who can't drive. I'm working on it though.

http://www.illwillpress.com/hammer22.html
good movie with a few good ideas to get those people off the road.

my biggest pet peeve......hmmm.....people who talk like non stop
it annoys the honeysuckle out of me. it ould be different if they spoke about something you know intellegent, but most of the time they talk about the stupidest things in the world

after my dui, im one of those people. i hardly drive anywhere, which is good cuz im getting skinnyer, but i drive the speed limit all day, both hands on 10 and 2, scared to death.

my pet peave is.....thought about it for a minute and i got nothing? i know! people who are hella bad to their ladys and the ladys just take it while a good guy like me is at home alone....wah

Bad drivers have to be up there...

But my greatest pet peeve is people who want to impose their particular ethics/morals on everyone else, because their way is obviously right, and anyone who doesn't agree with them is just ignorant/evil/corrupt/stupid.

I have nothing against any religion or personal moral code. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. Someone who decides that they worship a giant ballet-dancing gecko from Alpha Centauri is fine in my book... up to the point where they tell me that the giant gecko believes that drinking coffee is sinful, and they are going to try and stop everyone drinking coffee in order to protect the young and the ignorant from its untold and mysterious dangers.

I was brought up a Catholic. Maybe it shows.

One of my main pet peeves is when people stare at me. I think it is rude and I don't understand why people have to do this. It weirds me out sometimes.

Naleena said:

LMAO HA HA HA HA, Am hearing that!

Oh ye am really like you as well. I swear some ppl just go out to pee me off lol

You see the car in front and the guy has a flat cap on you know your going to be there for some time. lol

I also hate when you wave someone fro and give way to them and they don't even bother to say thanks. This really pissers me off. The arrogants off it.

People who are late...8pm means 8pm...imagine if they won the lottery and they had to claim their prize by 8pm...bet they wouldn't be late for that!!

davechaos said:
People who are late...8pm means 8pm...imagine if they won the lottery and they had to claim their prize by 8pm...bet they wouldn't be late for that!!

Owww ye, That is my number one thing that dose my head in. I have fall out with so many ppl cos of this. And you are soooooooo right in I bet there would not be late if they had the winning ticket that at to be on time. Bet there would not be any reason why they was late then huh

People who surf channel on the tv like my Dad, things just start getting interesting then the channel switches, used to really piss me off but now it's just a peeve.

samba101 said:
People who surf channel on the tv like my Dad, things just start getting interesting then the channel switches, used to really piss me off but now it's just a peeve.

lol, My dad dose that also and it used to do my head in at the time.

He says cos men are hunters and women are home makers so like to nest at one channel where as a man likes to hunt around lol I was like WTF just leave the remote alone well ye. But he never did...

penny143 said:
GUYS WHO LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP. >: /

Yeah, I'd imagine that dunking your hiney in cold toilet water at 2:00 a.m. can't be pleasant, eh?

penny143 said:
GUYS WHO LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP. >: /

lol, I never understand this one. I mean we have to pick it up every time we go. If the seat is up put it down, easy you see hahaha

All though I do when anywhere but home allows put it back down as I did get burt up with a mum and a sister in the house. So I suppose its all about being a gentlemen :rolleyes:

Bluey said:
samba101 said:

He says cos men are hunters and women are home makers so like to nest at one channel where as a man likes to hunt around lol I was like WTF just leave the remote alone well ye. But he never did...

I know another male whos bad at surfing the tv channels, just about started a fight with his family. Lucky for me I was on holiday at that time at their house and didn't mind.

samba101 said:
Bluey said:
samba101 said:

I know another male whos bad at surfing the tv channels, just about started a fight with his family. Lucky for me I was on holiday at that time at their house and didn't mind.

lol, ye hes OK till the adverts come on then we never get back to the program we was watching Errrr

As of yesterday my biggest peeve is gum smacking. There I was assisting the doctor as he examed this Pom and all the while the owner was chewing her gum, mouth wide open, for the entire appointment. I kept on glaring at her. Afterwards I wanted to punt her dog down the hall because I became so annoyed with her.

My biggest pet peeve are loud people. I deal with them a lot at work. When I'm in the break room, I just want to sit there, close my eyes and relax, not listen to all that obnoxious shouting and laughing from the overbearing attention seekers that seem to live there. C'mon, go outside please.

Latest posts

Back