What's your biggest pet peeve?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10846414_637012723075368_7629892888620610263_n_zpscd2593fd.jpg

When drivers don't care about people who are going across the road! Too many ''almost damaged'' incidents. :/

I watched a dog owner allow their pooch to piss up the wheel arches of my car. How'd they like it if I leapt onto their car bonnet and pissed up their windscreen? I'd get arrested. No so his dog, though. Bluddy people! :club:

Mouse said:
I watched a dog owner allow their pooch to piss up the wheel arches of my car. How'd they like it if I leapt onto their car bonnet and pissed up their windscreen? I'd get arrested. No so his dog, though. Bluddy people! :club:

It's funny, because I came here to do my annual complaint and it's very similar to yours. I'm tired of watching dog owners let their dogs crap everywhere and then not clean up after them. If you can't be bothered to do that, then you have no business owning a dog.

I often stand an stare at them long enough for them to decide that it may be a good idea to start cleaning up. I'm honestly tempted to carry those doggy poo bags around with me so that I can hand them out to people when they think they're just going to walk away.

It always amazes me that some people would rather be made fools of in front of an entire class than put away their goddamn cell phone.

Not the biggest, but one of my pet peeves is when people lean right down because they couldn't catch what I said. I'm not the tallest person, so this happens occasionally. If you can't hear me, say so. Ask me to repeat what I said. I don't mind that. But don't shove your head in my face please, nobody needs that invasion of space. I realize that sometimes with tall people I do end up talking to torsos and sometimes it's instinctive to lean in, but there really is no need double over. It's especially difficult to understand when people who are only a couple of inches or so taller do it. Darlings, if you want to have your ear canals checked, go to an otolaryngologist. I don't need to see what's in them.

user 130057 said:
Mouse said:

It's funny, because I came here to do my annual complaint and it's very similar to yours. I'm tired of watching dog owners let their dogs crap everywhere and then not clean up after them. If you can't be bothered to do that, then you have no business owning a dog.

I often stand an stare at them long enough for them to decide that it may be a good idea to start cleaning up. I'm honestly tempted to carry those doggy poo bags around with me so that I can hand them out to people when they think they're just going to walk away.

I saw a funny sign on Facebook this morning reading

"Hi, If I see you are neglecting to pick up your dog's poop, I am going to throw it at you. I have a good aim. It will probably get in your mouth"

It tickled me.

People telling how I'm supposed to my job/tasks...yes, especially you, grandma. *heavy breathing*

ladyforsaken said:
Toothpaste. OCD. Don't think I need to say more.

A tube looking like a mangled roadkill truly is a shameful display for every household...

01. People who interrypt you when you're talking
02. Sexist and misogynistic people
03. People who care too much about what other people wear (who gives a honeysuckle if that girl is wearing sod all? Nobody's business)
04. People who ask for advice but never ever take it or listen
05. People who constantly make excuses for their shitty behaviour
06. People who don't tidy up after themselves
07. People who point out my bra straps when they're visible (woopty-fuckin'-doo I'm 25 and female and I wear bra's, how shocking!)

Aggressive salespeople who won't leave me alone and just let me browse.

People who would rather stay in denial than face reality.

And pretty much everything everyone else has said in this thread, lol.

When I'm just asking someone for clarification so I can understand better, and they take it as me being argumentative or attacking them.

Solivagant said:
Aggressive salespeople who won't leave me alone and just let me browse.

I absolutely despise this. I don't mind them asking once if they can help, but once I have made it clear that I am 'just browsing' and that I will ask if I require assistance, then I consider it the height of bad manners to ask me again.

I once went to purchase a TV from a well known UK retailer and in the time it took me to get from the door to the TV section, I had been accosted four times by pushy salespeople wishing to give me unwanted and wholly inaccurate advice. I walked straight back out of the store and purchased a TV at a nearby retailer who simply smiled and said "We're here if you need us".

Snooty salespeople, like the woman who looked down her nose at me while I was browsing leather Belstaff jackets said, "I think they're a bit out of your league, miss."

Salespeople are no different from anyone else, really. Happens everywhere I go. They interrupt when I'm talking, they never pay attention and listen to whatever I'm saying. All people see is a kid, someone what knows nothing much except waste their time. Anyway, I bought what I wanted elsewhere when Mum took me. She got all the attention. Until I brought out a wad of banknotes and paid the cashier. A nice hand hand waxed Triumph leather signature jacket in black. Out of my savings earnt from my hobby I paid ÂŁ1,075. The cashier couldn't look me in the eye.

You see, I don't mind living with other people's indifference just because I'm a kid. Because things change......when I get on stage during one of my private charity concerts for kids with cancer. Singing or playing guitar, that's when I affect my audience with my stage presence.

My latest one is people who think they can park where they want ie middle of street, across the last three spaces in a car park, on a dangerous corner, fully across a pavement so pedestrains are forced into the road. I could whinge all day about it. Or worse people who believe they own a parking space on public highway (unless it's a disabled space or permit street).

people who can't go a few seconds without looking at their mobile ******* phones
people who think it's cool to get drunk
traffic
dog crap
people showing off
rude people
people who are never happy

When I'm trying to watch something I'm really interested in and someone won't stop talking.

People who drive like they are the only people on the road... they totally ignore the lines on the road, turn signals, stopping HERE on red instead of all the way up in the intersection, etc. Accidents happen somehow people, and they don't happen because everybody on earth is being super careful all the time! You gotta be carefullllllll

Latest posts

Back