What's Your dream occupation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
armor4sleepPA said:
I want to drive the monorails at Disney World.... that'd be soooo awesome!

Haha, really? No offense if You're being sincere here, PA! Could You explain why You have that wish and when it hit You?

lonelyloser said:
I wish I could be a player in the NBA. I'm too weak to be that of course, but in my ideal life I would be a basketball player.

Oh, wow, that's cool. Too weak, eh? A basket ball don't weigh much, does it? ;)

That does sound quite fun! I would like a ride :)

and Robin ~ hey you never know maybe you should dream at least a little :)

peaceseeka said:
and Robin ~ hey you never know maybe you should dream at least a little :)

"Amen" to that. ;) Personally i'm quite done with dreaming nowadays. I know what i need to do to reach my already planned dreams of the future, so i just hang on and enjoy the ride until i get there! (Studying to become a movie-director, amongst other things, as stated in the first post =) )

Robin ~ You may direct a movie that you never imagined!

"Amen" to that. ;) Personally i'm quite done with dreaming nowadays. I know what i need to do to reach my already planned dreams of the future, so i just hang on and enjoy the ride until i get there! (Studying to become a movie-director, amongst other things, as stated in the first post =) )
[/quote]

peaceseeka said:
Robin ~ You may direct a movie that you never imagined!

That's true! =) Might as well dream about that, huh? ;)

Well, it's late here and i gotta go to bed. Thanks for today, PeaceSeeka! =)

Xeta said:
I am working to become an astronaut. If I can't get a place there, then ill be a chemist.

Wow. Not an easily reached dream there! ;) Good luck with that! =)

Xeta said:
I am working to become an astronaut. If I can't get a place there, then ill be a chemist.

I would love to go into space. Seriously I would pay a lot of money to be able to experience that.

If I had the money Bluey, I would buy you a ticket on the Virgin Galactic..

Restoring old movies might be interesting.

lol, nice.

I want to be a doctor. Probably not the sort that sees a lot of patients. I'd like to do lab research.

hmmm, videogame programer or tester, playing for a band would be awesome, anykind of artist, roadie for evanescence, that would kick ass!

envromental enginer, or anything that could get me out into the world of nature, anyting with science, i would also love to study cosmology or a greenpeace activist, definitly

or just a lottery winner

:D

hmmm maybe some random companies computer guy. Nothing says they appreaciate you like when frustrated employees beg why all the servers 'went down' or how all their personal files are open to everyone....muhahaha, the good ol days as my dad put it ^^

I would love to be able to make a living by just being creative, doing any kind of art. Sadly I don't think I'm very good at anything like that, but it's my dream anyhow. :)

More realistically, I would like to work with pretty much anything that would involve using a computer. :D

Latest posts

Back