What's your problem... that you really want solved?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's getting the confidence to do it in the first place,I haven't been in a car for about 3 years now and even then it was a couple of times with someone sitting in the passenger seat. I have never been out on my own.

Serephina said:
It's getting the confidence to do it in the first place,I haven't been in a car for about 3 years now and even then it was a couple of times with someone sitting in the passenger seat. I have never been out on my own.

You know you could just book another 1 or 2 lessons with an instructor.
Sometimes people do that. For motorway driving ad such. Or just for the same reasons has you.

You must remember tho you did pass so you are capable of driving.

Just hope you dont get someone like me come up behind you and wonder why your going so slow :p I was stuck behind the slowest driver in the world earlier. God I should learn how to have patience with this people. Feel free to verbally abuse me :p

Yes I was thinking about doing a confidence with driving course. Thank you.

Oh and if you tailgate me Bluey,I will park the car right in front of you and go wandering off for fish and chips and to gaze wistfully at the Harley's haha.

Serephina said:
Yes I was thinking about doing a confidence with driving course. Thank you.

I would. Just call one and tell them what you just told us.
I bet they would even do it in your own car.
[img=100x100]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1bdCW4L0a...XU/cyd-3kmRyZY/s1600/driving-smiley.jpg[/img]

Serephina said:
Oh and if you tailgate me Bluey,I will park the car right in front of you and go wandering off for fish and chips and to gaze wistfully at the Harley's haha.

LMAO

But yes, this is the normal mentality of people [img=100x100]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/32/4e/21324ea22d587e3e65c624504e3bc7d6.jpg[/img]

It grinds ye gears it does :p

To fulfill my potential as an artist - the problem is that I get disheartened.

Lonelyfairy do honeysuckle you enjoy, and get better at it. How would you feel if you could do things others can't? At the same time we're all human, creatures of this planet, what is there to be worthy of, fresia society. The media, promoting things we "should" be, lies man. Everything is almost meaningless, only then you begin to understand.

I wish I grew balls to make social advances when there's chances to make friends, or start flirting (the right way) with girls. I feel I can do these things, I just don't, and when I force myself, it comes out bad, weird, or offensive, so fresia my life.

Latest posts

Back