What's your problems?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeVegas

Reaction score
I'm wondering, because I seem to have so many. They always come and go, but when they pile up it starts to become overwhelming.

I currently have work problems, girl problems x2 (not at all the good kind), family problems, money problems, legal promblems (not serious but still annoying), car problems, addiction problems, self esteem problems, math problems, and as always lonely problems.

whewwwwwwwwwww...

nothing I can't handle

Work
I'm sick of my job. I don't like boss. I would like a new line of work that pays about $1,000-1,300 more per month.

Student Loans
I don't make enough money to pay on them the way I'd like to

People - 2011 Edition
"I could have stayed in that place too long
I could have made it okay for you to do me wrong
I would have played the role one more day
if I did not hear my conscience say..." - Brandy

I feel like I've been slowly but surely saying goodbye to someone I once really wanted to know and grow closer to. That's one.

Another is not as bad, but trust in this person has been reduced significantly. And then there's the half-hearted people this town seems to be flooded with. Making friends with people that you have friendly conversations with, exchange smiles with, even have common hobbies with? Ha. Silly rabbit...

Mom
So, I've been taking care of my depressed mother since age 25. She's been living with me since then. No help with expenses. Privacy virtually non-existent. Unwanted "motherly" **** lives here as well. I recently made 30. I love her but I am tired of this situation.

So, again, nothing I can't handle. All of this is stuff I can correct. Money and People.
The solutions without details? Work hard and stay true to self.

I'm not too happy about winter being around the corner. I get a lot of stress relief from being outdoors. Winter tends to be very discouraging in that area.

Bi-polar-
Borderline personality-
OCD-
Paranoia-
Perfectionist-
Black and White thinking- (all or nothing)---My way or no way-
Tunnel vision-
Warped way of thinking-
People hater-
Anger issues-
Eating disorder-
body image issues-

I am sure there is more......

.......... yep, so basically I am my own worst enemy .....

For the record: being mentally ill sux! on the other hand bliss is awesome.

In the words of Rainbow Randolph: "I don't know. I'm kinda f****d up in general, so it's hard to gauge. " :p

Still...guess I can jot down my thoughts on my situation. Helps getting it all out of my head, air out the place before stuffing it all back in...

Still...Yeah, feeling like a mess as of late. Work's got me wound up something horrid and I'm soon going to do something at this which I'm probably going to regret next year. Most likely going to have some money problems again. I'm not new to the tight belt and delicious-looking sneakers, but I'm practically taking a big chance and venturing into the unknown.

Still, the alternative staying at a shitty job, doing the work of one and a half people at the wage of half a person is no way to go. I've started to lose hair over stress, can't sleep worth **** without medication and I'm getting absolutely no experience in the field of graphical design doing these crappy little, vastly overprized ugly ads and websites.

I'm struggling with another yearly episode of the winter blues. I can't help but to feel some tinge of self-loathing for being the only one in the family who hasn't even had a failed relationship, much less an ongoing one like all my siblings- another of those subconcious regulars who can make the order of 'the usual' when he steps into the nightclub of my mind.

I got insomnia going on for the second or third year, now. Still on the pills, although I must admit that any progress I made to going back to natural sleep rhytms was screwed over by my job. I also got a few other medical problems that are more a constant nuisance than a threat to my well-being, but by gods, they certainly aren't helping my mood. Went to the docs, but ended up wasting time, money and blood.

I'm also bored out of my skull with my computer on the fritz, but at least, this I can fix. Currently waiting for my new rig and trying to jury rig the old one in the meantime, but this generally means I haven't got a **** thing to do during the weekend, really. Although I've been crashing a lot of relatives' just so's I could take a look at my mail, new job openings and these forums. :D

Generally doing better as the year draws to a close. Or at least, that's what I like to think. Most of these problems are curable, and I'm working towards the goal of ridding myself of them. I just got to watch that I don't end up catapulting myself back to a 'safe zone' mentality, since that will only end up making my loneliness worse and hamper my goals.

My sciatica from last June/July has gotten alot better. So health is somewhat okay. I can't seem to get more than 3-4 hours of sleep and I am wondering if I'm slipping into depression or if I'm already there......

I'm looking for work (not going too well) I keep applying but no interviews so far.

Just trying to stay positive in a negative world......

Latest posts

Back