What's Your Ringtone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few, depends on who calls me and whether the number is listed or not. If it's a listed number it plays the Indiana Jones theme, if not then Homer Simpson comes on saying "Hey your phone isn't ringing, just kidding it is, actually its not, just kidding it is." If my mom calls me from home it plays Homer singing "Spider-Pig" and if she calls from her cell it plays P!nk "So what", if my brother calls me it plays P!nk "Raise Your Glass" and I have one person set with the 60's Batman TV Theme and some preset tones. When I get a text message the Joker from The Dark Knight movie says "Here's my card".

Mine is the joyous noise of a dial up modem, and when I get the looks that usually follow , I just say "my cell is a dial up , bad plan , don't ask" and when they notice it's a new phone they usually laugh or punch me in the shoulder and snort.

It depends on who is calling. These are the main songs I use.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

(Another thread from the past!)

I've also never used a ringtone. There are advantages to having a phone in my pocket on vibrate all the time. ;)

My phone currently plays the orchestral version of 'One Winged Angel', but like a lot of other people, my phone spends a lot of the time on vibrate.

I've just left the default ringtone on my phone-it sounds like an ice cream van's chimes.[/lazytech]

Although I do have(& have had for quite a substantial time) this as my message alert:D

[video=youtube]

My ringtone is the opening theme song for Dr.Who, before that it was Highway to hell by AC/DC

Latest posts

Back