Whats your Zodiac sign?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really believe in stuff like this.

On Oblivion though, I was always born under the sign of the Thief. +30 bonus to attributes, for the win.

Greb said:

On Oblivion though, I was always born under the sign of the Thief. +30 bonus to attributes, for the win.

Your Zodiac sign is the neckbeard :p

painter said:
Greb said:

Your Zodiac sign is the neckbeard :p

You mean.. nerd? :D

Sadness :( I have a neckbeard..

..I'm only growing it for my girlfriend, though. She likes facial hair...I loathe it. :<

Pisces

and yes I'm a dreamer. :) I do try to escape from time to time, I'm compassionate and tend to go with the flow. :)

I'm a Libra. I don't know how accurate all the zodiac signs can be, but I was very, very impressed with this Libra description. I'm not the supersticious type, but I was reading my sign and I was just baffled by how well it was describing me. It isn't 100% spot on, but it's close. It's crazy!

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/libra.htm

After reading all the rest of the signs, I found at least one or two relatable traits in close to every sign, but the Libra was still my best fit.

lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
libra/scorpio

You must be perfanoff's long lost twin!

Lol. Libra on cusp of scorpio actually! One of the most complicated zodiac signs...

Well, we share the same birthday then.

I heard I'm supposed to be Libra every 365-day year, and Scorpio on the 366-day years.

perfanoff said:
lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
libra/scorpio

Lol. Libra on cusp of scorpio actually! One of the most complicated zodiac signs...

I heard I'm supposed to be Libra every 365-day year, and Scorpio on the 366-day years.

21.10. :) Libra Scorpio cusp is 19 - 24 October or something like that I have read, I can be wrong too.

I'm 24/10, and as far as I know, I'm only a Scorpio :) My knowledge of such things is very limited, though...

Some say it's 19 - 23, 19 - 24 or even 19 - 25, so yeah I'm not so sure either. :D

lonelyfairy said:
perfanoff said:
lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
libra/scorpio

21.10. :) Libra Scorpio cusp is 19 - 24 October or something like that I have read, I can be wrong too.

23rd here :) So does that make you 2 days more libra than me?

I'm an aquarius in the western zodiac and a metal horse in the chinese. Do I believe in astrology? I think I do at times as numerous birth charts I've done for people were fairly accurate, but not always. There is that hit and miss factor that leads to doubt. Regardless, I always find astrology interesting.

Latest posts

Back