Whats your Zodiac sign?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a cancerian, but, well, here's a video to illustrate my feelings on this subject...

[video=youtube]

I'm a Cancerian too!! ^-^

I like this show, hehe XD Ohh Sheldon.

Anyway I'm more of a believer than a non-believer. Some of the stuff are pretty accurate, astonishingly.

yes, I was just noticing that! what does it mean? that we are loners also astrologically?

What perf was saying is actually true. February is cold out and with nowhere to go, people tend to start the romance. There are a lot of Libras here though. Do all you other Libras have a strong sense of fairness?

*Sammy* said:
Aries, oh yeah get me mad and i will headbutt you like a Ram ;)

I'm scared. :\

But if I'm nice to you, can you headbutt my colleague for me? Please? I did say somewhere I was going to headbutt her out of frustration.... but I have been having a headache and that will only cause me more ache. :\

Yeah, Librans happen to be the best... at everything : )

They're all jealous.

ladyforsaken said:
*Sammy* said:
Aries, oh yeah get me mad and i will headbutt you like a Ram ;)

I'm scared. :\

But if I'm nice to you, can you headbutt my colleague for me? Please? I did say somewhere I was going to headbutt her out of frustration.... but I have been having a headache and that will only cause me more ache. :\

Point me in her direction and i shall headbutt away :D

Latest posts

Back