when im in my room...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverblackvoid_ll

Reaction score
playing my guitar and staring at my ficus, i somehow feel good. but when i go outside, say a mall or a anyplace i just feel ******* lonely. why.

because cool people stay in their room and play guitar. Except I have a rose named Jason, not a ficus.
it's lonely outside because all the cool people stay in and play guitar, staring at their respective plants.
yeah, that's right. we're the cool kids. those other folk, they're boring.

Qui said:
because cool people stay in their room and play guitar. Except I have a rose named Jason, not a ficus.
it's lonely outside because all the cool people stay in and play guitar, staring at their respective plants.
cool kids also repeat themselves, I suppose.

maybe because when your at home alone, playing your guitar, you are comfortable. you can use your guitar as a way to get away from it all. but as soon as you re-enter reality, you see people everywhere, people hanging with friends, and it makes you realise what your missing out on? realise you need more from life then sitting in your room playing your guitar? realise how much you would like to be apart of the world, to be the "cool" guy with heaps of friends.

Im the opposite, i feel more lonely at home alone. i enjoy being around people, even if its just at a supermarket, just to have someone look you in the eyes as you walk past, to get that friendly "how are you" at the register, any sort of interaction is far greater then none.

Sixtyten said:
Qui said:
cool kids also repeat themselves, I suppose.

why yes. we do.
and just to make that clear, I have no dillusions of my own greatness.
I'm a disgusting talentless honeysuckle that deserves to be burned off the face of the earth by a fat old nun's cigarette butt.

qui, love you buddy. i dont think im cool but im a brooding and excogitating ************:) loneliness is what i crave but people i infinitely despise.

Yeah. I like either sitting in my room being alone or hanging with some of the few close friends I have. Otherwise I just don't want to do anything. I only go shopping when I want to buy something, not to get out :p.

Edit: Yeah. I think this pretty much describes all Introverts. Which, I am pretty sure a lot of us here are Introverted.

Latest posts

Back