When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last Tuesday ... I like coke / pepsi so much even small doses are expensive and it's not good for my digestive health ... this is the reward I give to myself when I go to the city ... also I like it appropriately cold

when was the last time you watched a romantic comedy and what was it

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, and I can't remember the last one I saw. But one I remember from a long time ago that I enjoyed is American Dreamer, a 1984 film with Tom Conti : )

When was the last time you had a toasted marshmallow?

Yesterday, then I later found it that it wasn't even me that created the issue that I apologized for.

When was the last time you had a doughnut?

Yesterday, then I later found it that it wasn't even me that created the issue that I apologized for.
I've done stuff like that. Aggravating!!

The last time I had a donut was about 10 years ago. It was a chocolate honey dip at dunkin' and gave me a stomach ache : )

When was the last time you bought a timepiece (clock, watch, etc.)?

A few years back I bought a talking alarm clock as a novelty. I used to wear watches but haven’t in years.

When’s the last time you were in the ocean?

Three days ago.

When was the last time you were in a traffic accident (no matter how minor and driving or passenger)?

About 30 years ago. I was going down a hill, stepped on the break and my foot went to the floor. I had no brakes. To avoid hitting the car in front of me, I swerved into the oncoming lane. I coasted for a few seconds until seeing an oncoming car, then swerved off the road to avoid hitting it and crashed into a chain link fence. The fence was very giving and no one was hurt, my car had some minor damage. The thing is, when I took it to the repair shop, they said my brakes were fine😲. Till this day, I have no idea why I felt my foot go to the floor, but I've since learned to pump the brakes, which I didn't know at the time. In bed that night, I had flashbacks of going down that hill without breaks--lol. Moral of the story: if you feel like you've lost your brakes, try pumping them-- lol.

Same question

I am glad you were okay.

About ten years ago. I was going to work one afternoon and an approaching car made a left turn right in front of me. He was too busy with his cell phone to notice that I was right there. Both vehicles were totaled and he was ticketed for making an illegal turn.

He called his mother and she came down while the police were handling the accident. The paramedic showed up, parked and walked right past me down to where the guy and his mother were standing. Asked them if they needed any medical attention. They told him that he were okay. The paramedic leaves, walking past me again, gets in his vehicle and drives off.

I guess I was invisible that day. Neither the other driver or the paramedic seemed to notice that I was there.

When was the last time you were in an airplane?

Yeah, just hit my head so their was nothing to injure.

When was the last time you ate a pickle? : )

MES0GBX_o.jpg

Uh, next week??

I don't really remember but I did have some olives about six months ago.

I will get that taken care of. Wish I could find those habanero pickles. Did have some pickled habanero onions a while back, which were great.

When was the last time you were in a Laundromat.

Omg, pickled habanero onions? Pickled so acidic!
Habanero so hot pepper!
Raw onions, nuff' said! I hope they come with a warning label-- lol

7 or 8 years ago. There was an issue with my machine.

When was the last time you broke something?

A good 15 to 20 years ago at least. I get flu shots every year, and I'm not that socially active. I did catch Covid last year though after being in the hospital for something else.

When was the last time you wore boots?

Last week I tried cauliflower based bread. That brand, at least, needs more work.

When was the last time you were in a movie theater?

Latest posts

Back