Where Are You From?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where Are You From?

• Europe

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Canada

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • North America

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • South America

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Middle East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Far East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other (must be earth based)

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Lost Drifter

Reaction score
I figured it would be interesting to see people’s location in one big poll without having to check individual profiles.

NOTE: I apologise for the vagueness here, there are simply too many locations to be specific but please tell us more in your post. For extra kicks, try to find a picture or photograph showing something from your city/town/village!

I'm from Neath, South Wales, United Kingdom:

henrhydx.jpg

Equinox said:
UK is part of Europe. :p

In a sense it is but I figured there were enough Brits on here to make the distinction. Likewise if we had so many posters from France I'd make it seperate from the greater Europe.

Care to answer the poll Equinox?

British Columbia in Canada. Currently residing in a town so small that if you blink going through it on the highway you miss it.

Man, you don't know how bad I wanted to say to on the moon lol
I am from PEI in Canada.
Here is the Province House. This is where the Fathers of Canadian Federation met and got drunk, while discussing how to peacefully gain independence from England. It currently sits the PEI legislative assembly.
Charlottetown_PEI_Province_House.jpg

Lost Drifter said:
I figured it would be interesting to see people’s location in one big poll without having to check individual profiles.

NOTE: I apologise for the vagueness here, there are simply too many locations to be specific but please tell us more in your post. For extra kicks, try to find a picture or photograph showing something from your city/town/village!

I'm from Neath, South Wales, United Kingdom:

henrhydx.jpg

Wow. I hope you don't mind I've nabbed this pic for my folder of similar looking pictures of nature and the like. I love photos like this and spend countless time on Google images.

I'll upload a pic of where I live (scenery-wise):

m99c8h.jpg

Ironbridge near where I live

North England. A tiny place you won't of heard of but I'm very close to Manchester so here's a pic (feature Urbis great building, terrible terrible shocking museum. A wheelie bin, seriously? Though I once saw Andy Crane in there...yeah I bet no one knows who he is...:()

I once bumped into Andy Crane in Toys R’ Us back in the nineties when he was doing pantomimes in Swansea Grand Theatre. He was storming up and down the aisles looking for a present for someone and I was going to ask if he needed help (not that I worked there but hell it was a chance to talk to Andy freaking Crane) but he had this massive scowl on his face.

I reckon Ed the Duck kicked him out of bed that morning but it was still amazing to see a God walk amongst men...well...young boys.

12330005.jpg

Lost Drifter said:

Wow that picture made me smile. Thanks for that too I needed it. :D

He's on Manchester TV now and they film bits just inside the entrance of Urbis so when I saw him he was in a suit but behind a glass wall. I was so excited though!

annik said:
... he was in a suit but behind a glass wall.

I’m not surprised, he’s up there with the Pope needing to be protected by a sheet of bullet-proof glass. Andy Crane, a true hero of our times.

I'm from Romania more precisely from the mystical land of Transylvania and this is a picture of the medieval fortress/citadel that we have in the middle of the city from up high. Beat that.

Attachments

• 1874910-the_citadel-Alba_Iulia.jpg
    1874910-the_citadel-Alba_Iulia.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 8
Lost Drifter said:
Andy Crane, a true hero of our times.

Amen to that.

Weirdly I saw Andy Peters on the tv today too. It's made me quite smiley. This country went downhill when they let kids presenters out of cupboards and let them roam free...

Latest posts

Back