Which comes first?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whichever comes first, they gradually support each other in a feedback loop until they spiral out of control. Sometimes being alone causes resentment. Sometimes the resentment of the things we want being out of our reach drives others away. But once the cycle begins, it's a hard one to break free of.

Lmao....both hitted ya at the sametime:p

Kind of like a coin hitting you between the eyes.
The head along with the tail.
You just notice whatever side of the coin, you decide to focus on first.

You're not alone...can't you hear your neighbors ******* ?
I seriously dought a resentments would be running across your mind if you're getting a head job too.

The good news is...if you let go of oneside of the coin, the other side will also be gone automatically.

Bitter misanthropic resentment of mankind.....
Why not intensified it, turn it up a another notch. Add RAGE, DELUSIONAL MADNESS, and HATE to make it more
dramatic.lol

Can it just be as simple as you're fustrasted, annoyed, irratated, or envious becuase you ain't getting love too (I mean pussy )

Van Hooligan X said:
bookbinder said:
neither. it's them durn violent video games, yes sir, that's what it is.

You mean they are the cure, if it wasn't for the gnasher shotgun and lancer gun in gears of war 1 and 2..i'd of shotgunned someones face off by now.

Your joke receptacle is broken.

Unacceptance said:
Van Hooligan X said:
bookbinder said:
neither. it's them durn violent video games, yes sir, that's what it is.

You mean they are the cure, if it wasn't for the gnasher shotgun and lancer gun in gears of war 1 and 2..i'd of shotgunned someones face off by now.

Your joke receptacle is broken.
Then fix it :mad:

Latest posts

Back