Which Forum Types Would You Say Have The Most Trouble With "Trolling"?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Each color represents a feeling. Green represents willpower, Blue represents hope, Pink represents Love, Red represents Rage, Orange - Avarice, Black - Death, White - Life (and white is from which all the other colors except death come from), Purple represents compassion. Each corps has beings from across the universe that embody these qualities and are able to wield the rings.

It's a lot more complicated than one character, heh.

Dun dun, dun dun...gonna be a bit of a jackass like LK. :D LOL It's the fanboy in me this time.

Pink is actually Violet and Purple is Indigo.

Okay Sophia you can do this to me know. :club:

Sci-Fi said:
SophiaGrace said:
Each color represents a feeling. Green represents willpower, Blue represents hope, Pink represents Love, Red represents Rage, Orange - Avarice, Black - Death, White - Life (and white is from which all the other colors except death come from), Purple represents compassion. Each corps has beings from across the universe that embody these qualities and are able to wield the rings.

Dun dun, dun dun...gonna be a bit of a jackass like LK. :D LOL It's the fanboy in me this time.

Who loves ya more than I do Sci-Fi?:D

Sci-Fi said:
SophiaGrace said:

Omg, you showed me up! :(

I'm so ashamed of myself now.

Just be glad you didn't do that in a Green Lantern forum, could you imagine the trolls who would have come after you? One little misstep and they skin you alive. That's why I don't frequent them.

Awe Soph I'm impressed you knew what you knew. O.O Glad I'm not the only geek around who knows that stuff. LOL :)

Sci-Fi said:
There are several fan sites out there devoted to a character or characters. I belong to...I think 9 G.I.Joe fansites, there are many, many more. I only post on 3 with any regularity.

No wait make that 10.

christopher-eccleston-destro.jpg

Sci-Fi said:
Just be glad you didn't do that in a Green Lantern forum, could you imagine the trolls who would have come after you? One little misstep and they skin you alive. That's why I don't frequent them.

Awe Soph I'm impressed you knew what you knew. O.O Glad I'm not the only geek around who knows that stuff. LOL :)

well I AM kind of embarassed. I've read 30 compilations of green lantern comics and i can't remember? lol

But it's an embrassment in good nature. :D

LoneKiller said:
Sci-Fi said:
There are several fan sites out there devoted to a character or characters. I belong to...I think 9 G.I.Joe fansites, there are many, many more. I only post on 3 with any regularity.

No wait make that 10.

christopher-eccleston-destro.jpg

There are G.I. Joe fan sites? Holy Dinah, I soooo live in the Dark Ages.

That's the classic Destro, sadly not quite the one we got in the movie. The actor that played Destro in Rise Of Cobra was too scrawny...and don't get me started on the nano mites...or Cobra Commander...

SophiaGrace said athiest forums, thats very true. If you click on any video about evolution or religion in youtube you'll find people arguing on and on with each other and being very mean

I don't know about forums but I like PETA's page on facebook and you get a lot of people trolling on there. I don't really understand the point tbh if you don't agree with what PETA stands for why like the page in the first place?

Politics, Religion, and Sports forums are the worse.

For WVU athletics, we have a one stop shop: a combined politics and religion section, a football section, a basketball section, the outhouse section (where anything goes there), etc.

As for a christian in an atheist forum, the reverse is true as well for atheists, agnostics, and pagans in a christian forum - try bringing something up as mild for scholarly debate concerning the "Q Source" and people go bat$hit crazy.

Latest posts

Back