Which would you choose?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2, but only because I have beliefs about where I would go and I know I won't be lonely there.

But it would never be self-inflicted. I don't believe in that, and even if I did, I don't have the guts ;)

The only place you would actually live your life completely alone is the solitary confinement - and that's no life at all. Torture more likely. And in my opinion the only proper punishment for a murder. Death by trial is an actual relieve to them, rather than a punishment.
Now living the rest of your life between 4 walls and nothing else - try to keep that from completely breaking you.

Anyway, since a proper life choosing Nr. 1 is impossible, as books, movies, games, and any other thing connects us to people, indirectly but the same nonetheless, I have to choose 2. But if I could live like Will Smith in the movie 'I Am Legend' - I'd totally choose that instead.

Well I'm alive simply because I'm young. If I will keep being alone I will take my life at age 30 or 35 because of lost youth.

When you say live life alone, do you mean with no human contact at all? Like no friends or family? I ask because I'd probably go mad without some sort of human contact and kill myself anyway. Or I'd kill others. So option two in that case. Otherwise option one, if we can still have friends and family.

Just a mother and no friends or sex or anything. You can see people on the streets but no one knows you and does not want to know you. No one comes to your house or lets you come into theirs.

I'd choose a heroic death if i could, like jumping in the middle of the street to push someone out of the way of a speeding car or fighting off bank robbers. Atleast that way my death would have meaning.

StonedHitman said:
I'd choose a heroic death if i could, like jumping in the middle of the street to push someone out of the way of a speeding car or fighting off bank robbers. Atleast that way my death would have meaning.

Or jumping in the middle of the street to push someone out of the way of a speeding car just to find them crushed by the bus going at all time high on the next lane :DDD
Or try to fight off bank robbers and fail and get everyone in the bank slaughtered!
Would be quite the experiences if you could re-watch it all on a badass size TV in heaven. If there was one... Heaven, not a badass size TV. :D
The tragic irony would make me piss my pants laughing! :DDD
Btw, not taking piss. I just love irony!

Two would be the best choice. Why live the rest of your life if your going to be miserable why not a quick painless death.

Latest posts

Back