Who deleted Bluey's account? He says he don't know

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
I asked Bluey already, why did he wanted his account deleted and his reply was "I don't know who deleted it and why it got deleted cos I never asked for it to be deleted".

If any of the mods care to explain a bit? I really want to know what's going on

For those of who you don't know him - Bluey was once one of the most respected members and an ex-moderator of this forum and a member who has helped many in this forum in many ways.

Bluey's account went missing around when the forum was updated. Why, I have no idea, and we (Eve, Minus and myself) did notice, but do not know why. In short, we know as much as you do.

Coincidentally, the forum is still not fully fixed - indeed, we are incapable of deleting accounts at the moment.

Why the hell would any of us want to delete his account anyway?

Steel said:
Bluey's account went missing around when the forum was updated. Why, I have no idea, and we (Eve, Minus and myself) did notice, but do not know why. In short, we know as much as you do.

Coincidentally, the forum is still not fully fixed - indeed, we are incapable of deleting accounts at the moment.

oooh, a conspiracy! Where's Skorian when you need him? :D

Steel said:

He is unaware of this fact I guess and thinks someone deleted his account lol

Punisher said:
Steel said:

oooh, a conspiracy! Where's Skorian when you need him? :D

LMFAO

WOW I just realized that forum has got the auto-merging option now, means a person can't post twice continuously lol and if he does, it gets merged to the other one? SUPERB!!!

The only person who can delete accounts at the moment is Bjarne, due to an error in the Admin options. Unless Bjarne deleted it (which I severely doubt) it's obviously due to a glitch, possibly because Bluey's account was different to most others, having once been admin (note that this is purely hypothesis, I have no evidence of this).

Clearly we are not in the habit of randomly deleting accounts, and I resent any implication that we would.

Well I actually got the notion that something happened behind the scenes which Bluey dont like to share and that resulted in the account deletion. Thats why I asked and it seems that it was just my stupid imagination. Well I thought about the thing you said too and I even told bluey this that add ons and things are not working in the update and it may be possible that something similar may have happened to his account too as his account was once a moderator account.

Just to lend my support to Steel, he is correct about none of the moderators knowing how Bluey's account was deleted. We can't even activate new accounts, much less delete current ones. :p And it did indeed happen at around the same time the forum went loopy.

I'm watching this strange Fruit of the Loom commercial... with people dancing in giant apple and grape costumes... it makes about as much sense as why bluey's account got accidently messed up. Silly forum outage.... we can fix it hopefully. i have faith in our mods.

Well, I consider Bluey a friend, as do many people here, and I was stunned to find out his account was gone.

Bluey said the same thing to me, that his account was deleted and that he didnt know why. I support what Sanal has said. Is there any way to reinstate his account as it was before?

LOL Shouldn't everyone be asking Bjarne? Steel and Eve have already said what say have to say, and i'm sure if they can reactivate his account, they would do it.

Well that's why I made a thread of it and if I wanted to ask only eve or steel, I would have pmed lol. I m too lazy to pm all 5 ppl (3 supermods, 1mod and 1 admin) :p

MiKeY said:
I'm watching this strange Fruit of the Loom commercial... with people dancing in giant apple and grape costumes... it makes about as much sense as why bluey's account got accidently messed up. Silly forum outage.... we can fix it hopefully. i have faith in our mods.

Unfortunately Mike, we don't have that kind of access. Only Bjarne can handle the issue.

MiKeY said:
but i thought your powers were unfathhhhhhhomable!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

While I've certainly been repeatedly accused of being "power hungry" on the forum, I can assure you that Eve is not omnipotent and doesn't want to be.
But, having the tools to do my moderator's job would certainly be nice, lol. :p

EveWasFramed said:
MiKeY said:
but i thought your powers were unfathhhhhhhomable!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

While I've certainly been repeatedly accused of being "power hungry" on the forum, I can assure you that Eve is not omnipotent and doesn't want to be.
But, having the tools to do my moderator's job would certainly be nice, lol. :p

yeah anyways Eve was the one that took the Apple so, no unfathhhhhhhomable powers for her!

Tsk tsk

Sanal said:
Well that's why I made a thread of it and if I wanted to ask only eve or steel, I would have pmed lol. I m too lazy to pm all 5 ppl (3 supermods, 1mod and 1 admin) :p

That would be 5 people then? You can send that to all 5 at the same time :p

Steel said:
Sanal said:

That would be 5 people then? You can send that to all 5 at the same time :p

Well yeah but you know I don't usually sent automated messages kinda things lol.

have you guys had any luck getting bluey's account back

i felt really sad when i saw that he had unregistered

bluey's such a great member here, i hope he'll come back

:(

Latest posts

Back