Who has virgin lips?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooosic

Reaction score
Who has never experienced their first kiss yet??

I have virgin lips :'( lol

I don't intend to kiss anyone until I'm at the altar, so I have "virgin lips." Doesn't bother me much.

Poguesy said:
Never been kissed?

You need to get out there now :)

LOL
You don't just go outside and say "who wants to take my virginity......... from my lips"

Never kissed anyone on the lips (or received one). It's not a big deal to me, even though I'm 26.

Me too! (Except maybe once when drunk that I don't recall but other people say they do...)

Actually I worry that if I ever do kiss a girl that my lips will be all dry like they normally are. :( Can't seem to do anything about it.

I don't have virgin lips

but I'd gladly put my lips on a virgin! ;)

yep! Those lips too! ;)

RAWRRRRRRR!

jjam said:
I don't have virgin lips

but I'd gladly put my lips on a virgin! ;)

yep! Those lips too! ;)

RAWRRRRRRR!

Same here. :p

Hmmm...fresh lips. Could be extra fun to steal somebodies lip virginity from them. Shame I probably won't get the privilege since I'm almost 25 now. :rolleyes:

20, have not kissed anyone or been kissed.

It bothers me all the time (much more than my being a virgin), but I'm not in any position to change it right now, so there's no point in thinking about it :)

Actually, all I'd like is a nice hug from a girl who actually does like me rather than "sort of" likes me :(

I could probably go kiss a randomer at a club or something, but what's the point in that? Meh.

One of the social network type groups I used to belong to would meet up sometimes. They apparently had kissing booths at the meetings. I never attended.

Every time I see this thread title, I think very inappropriate things.

LOL!!! im talking about the lips on your face.... sick-o's (just kidding) ;)

@thesolitaryman well im 17 so it makes me feel better than someone older than me also has virgin lips. i hope this doesnt make u feel worse though (that's not what i intended, but after reading over what i typed it seems like it could make you feel worse because you're older than me but going through the same problem. idk maybe im saying too much. ok im shutting up now lol)

I'm turning 18 in two weeks and I've still got 'virgin lips' as you call it. It's not something I'm proud of not because I want to be a ' show-off conqueror of women ' but because it shows how unable I've been to became close to anyone from outside of my family.

Mooosic said:
Who has never experienced their first kiss yet??

I have virgin lips :'( lol

Yes have yet to be kissed.. As a 6th grader i had a boyfriend who was shorter than me,(which was a normal thing as girls developed faster than boys), and one time I was bending down to kiss him and changed my mind...we broke up a few weeks later. But I've virtually kissed my boyfriend and on the phone just never in real life as we are in a long distance relationship.

Hm, virgin lips, never thought of it like that. I'm a virgin in every sense of the word. Never had a boyfriend never kissed anyone, I don't think I've ever even hugged a guy that wasn't a family member. So one look from a guy and I get all weak in the knees.

partly-cloudy said:
Hm, virgin lips, never thought of it like that. I'm a virgin in every sense of the word. Never had a boyfriend never kissed anyone, I don't think I've ever even hugged a guy that wasn't a family member. So one look from a guy and I get all weak in the knees.

You need some male friends.

Well duh. Alot of my problems would be solved, but I don't even know where to begin. And I "fall in love" so fast that its sometimes better to not have guy friends.

Latest posts

Back