Who has virgin lips?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love kissing. There are so many people waiting for you to kiss them. Step away from the keyboard and put yourself out there.

chrisii said:
26 and still have "virgin-lips' and on top of that virgin - everything else. Maybe it's just my looks, I don't know, I try to at least half-way decent but I am in no position to judge that.

Apart from that what I would really like is a nice hug from a girl who actually does like me instead of just "sort of like / I just wanna be friends" type. I do have someone who I really like but from my perspective the feelings are not mutual. I can't do anything about that, I guess.

Man, this could have been written by me. 20 here, I don't want sex or nakedness or anything like that. I just want a nice kiss and a meaningful hug with a girl. I'd be a happy man for the rest of my romance days with just that.

I don't think it's much to do with looks - in all likelihood you probably look good if you're thinking about keeping your appearance in check. I think it's more to do with giving off a sort of easy-going air around the lady of your desires.

People keep telling me I look good and I'm friendly, but I'm totally rubbish at getting further than friendship level with girls because I start to get shy with that stuff rather than having the confidence to push on. It's also about a hefty dose of luck too.

I've had the "two-second-bye hug", the "I sort of think you're cute but circumstance stops stuff" hug, the "friend hug" and the "whassup hug", but never any kind of warm, sweet-womanly-smelling hug of "I really really like you and we're going to snuggle for seven-point-five seconds" :(

A kiss would probably be fantastic, but I'm a little less enthusiastic about that. I get stupidly shy and start burning up when I think of it. Plus I can't imagine any girl I like actually wanting to kiss me - my confidence is just balls sometimes.

I have the horrid feeling I'm going to go on a date one day, there'll be this opportunity for a great first kiss, and I'll just go red, stupidly scratch my hair and then say "Uh, bye." or something :\

Badjedidude said:
sentiententity said:
Easier said than done.

Not really.

You'll get a **** sight closer by TRYING than by NOT trying.

True, but at the same time, it's not always that simple. Trying more often makes you seem desperate, which means no kissing. In fact, it's the people that don't try that seem to get the most kissing, because it doesn't bother them and so they don't get nervous nearly as easily.

I "try" with this girl I like, but getting through the kiss barrier is like wading through syrup sometimes. You need the right situation, some privacy, some time to talk and the right location for it to happen - that's a lot of variables that need to be there.

The worst part is that a lot of people have told me about my first kiss (it was a game of bottle), but I remember NOTHING. AT ALL.

Now that I think of it, I can't remember how a kiss feels like. Anyone up for it?

I didn't have my first kiss til I was 23.

And also, it is easier said than done.

Got to find the right person, right time, right moment, and bam!

Though I wish I knew how to just randomly kiss someone. Don't have the balls for it lol, or hte know how

Title of this thread just made me say "you got a purrrdy mouth" out loud. wtf brain

First kiss was... 15? Didn't get another for two years.

I was 24. It was at a club in the Philippines. I was tipsy and one of the "waitresses" kissed me. I barely remember it though. No kisses since then.

Since I'm bi and have only kissed another girl, I feel that my lips are virgin where males are concerned. Seems like it'll be the same with sex - that I'll have two virginities.

34 and of pure lips. I assume we're talking about the real thing here as in a serious attraction motivated kiss. A joke stunt at an office Xmas party doesn't really count.

I dread to think how my face would look from the lean in perspective, so if it ever were to happen, best she close her eyes or I don a paper bag with holes.

37 and still haven't had my first kiss. Didn't used to bother me that much was I was younger .. like, 20 years ago .. but now it does. Even more so because my 7 year old nephew has already had his first kiss, and yet I'm still trying to find a woman who will share this experience with me ....

er.. I think a 7 year old's kiss have would have to be a bit different than what's meant here.

If childhood kisses don't count, then I haven't actually kissed anyone. :\

Why shouldn't they count?

Latest posts

Back