Who has virgin lips?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
murmi97 said:
If childhood kisses don't count, then I haven't actually kissed anyone. :\

Why shouldn't they count?

because they're not motivated by romantic affection.

If we're talking knee buckling romantic kisses, then yeah virgin lips.
If Heat-of-the-moment-let's-just-throw-one-of-these-in-there-for-good-measure kisses count, then no.
Although then I can still count em on one hand.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
A kiss would be something. But I don't want to go to a hooker to get my first kiss.
Yea well, sometimes life just turns out that way. I'm not complaining. It is what it is.

Sigma said:
If we're talking knee buckling romantic kisses, then yeah virgin lips.
If Heat-of-the-moment-let's-just-throw-one-of-these-in-there-for-good-measure kisses count, then no.
Although then I can still count em on one hand.

That's like neither here nor there. :\

That heat-of-the-moment-let's-just-throw-one-of-these-in-there-for-good-measure kisses memory needs to be replaced with those knee buckling romantic kisses.

Moe said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
A kiss would be something. But I don't want to go to a hooker to get my first kiss.
Yea well, sometimes life just turns out that way. I'm not complaining. It is what it is.

So you're suggesting I get a Hooker to get a first kiss?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Moe said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

So you're suggesting I get a Hooker to get a first kiss?
All I'm saying is that a kiss is just a kiss. Don't overly romanticize it. Perhaps it's my lack of intimacy and relationships talking but I don't care. You do what you feel you're comfortable with.

perfanoff said:
Now nobody would be suggesting anything illegal would they?
:)
No sir, of course not. :D

Technically no, this third grade girl kissed me on the lips when I was in second grade...which she just did out of the blue and my mom was pissed, lol. Ever since, no such luck.

I want to say yes, but....... no. I can't say that I do.

But I want to say yes because the two times I have been kissed, I didn't enjoy it. Not one bit.

What's sad is that virgin lips is even worse than regular virginity. How can you explain never being kissed?

Wow... I didn't think people could be without a kiss for so long.

Take these words to heart.

When you like somebody, just create the situation were you're close to each other and GO FOR IT.

It took me like 18 years to realize that. Seriously, just do it. A slap in the face doesn't hurt as bad as regretting you didn't (try to) kiss someone you liked.

Dwi said:

When you like somebody, just create the situation were you're close to each other and GO FOR IT.

It took me like 18 years to realize that. Seriously, just do it. A slap in the face doesn't hurt as bad as regretting you didn't (try to) kiss someone you liked.

Doesn't always work. Especially if your not allowed that close to someone to try it. While everyone else is. Seriously, this comes from over 20 years experience.

Cucuboth said:
Dwi said:

Doesn't always work. Especially if your not allowed that close to someone to try it. While everyone else is. Seriously, this comes from over 20 years experience.

"Allowed?" Really? Are you in a prison?

I don't think you're really trying honestly.

Can't get close to girls in school? Go to church.
Not religious? Pick up an unisex sport/hobby.
Lazy? Buy a cute dog AND WALK HIM.
No money for dog? Go to a club, buy a 10$ drink for a girl.

Don't tell me it doesn't work, make it work. It's our job, as sad as it sounds. I believe in you!

You assume that someone can be tricked into kissing you.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Dwi said:
Cucuboth said:
Dwi said:

"Allowed?" Really? Are you in a prison?

I don't think you're really trying honestly.

Can't get close to girls in school? Go to church.
Not religious? Pick up an unisex sport/hobby.
Lazy? Buy a cute dog AND WALK HIM.
No money for dog? Go to a club, buy a 10$ drink for a girl.

Don't tell me it doesn't work, make it work. It's our job, as sad as it sounds. I believe in you!

Maybe those types of things worked for you. And good for you if they did. But not everyone is like you. Sorry to burst that bubble.

Some of us actually don't believe that a kiss should be forced upon someone. Nor should anyone be tricked in to it. Might be old fashioned, but some people want to experience a kiss with someone who actually wants to share that experience with us.

Latest posts

Back