Who has virgin lips?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
How can you trick someone into kissing you? Do you just fall on someone's lips?

I think Cucuboth meant some sort of manipulation. Lying to make yourself look better, some sort of setup to save her and invoke her gratitude, etc.

murmi97 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
How can you trick someone into kissing you? Do you just fall on someone's lips?

I think Cucuboth meant some sort of manipulation. Lying to make yourself look better, some sort of setup to save her and invoke her gratitude, etc.

That sounds like a full time job. I'd rather not resort to pickup, and kiss my cat instead.

I don't want to start any kind of argument or anything here, but, where did I say anything about tricking someone in to kissing? Or manipulating someone in to doing it?

It doesn't work like that. Stealing a kiss is not forcing it.

When you lean in, she will retract if she doesn't want it.

You don't just grab somebody and kiss them. I think some people over think this. If both of you are mutually attracted, you're not gonna go "hey, I'm gonna kiss you right now!".

Maybe it wasn't clear enough, but it's like this everywhere at least from this part of the world (western hemisphere)

Provided that you can be that physically close to someone. Not everyone has experienced that. I know Dwi doubted that when I said it before, and maybe I'm the only one who has never been allowed that close to another person. I don't know anymore ....

Okay, so as I understand it, Dwi, it's guesswork? Trying to go for a kiss even though you're not sure if it's going to be received well?

I can understand how that would work, but the idea makes me nervous. I like to live in worlds of practicals. Things that will work from the start. I hate guesswork.

Latest posts

Back