Who is cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey always gets my vote. This world could do with more like him that's for sure.

Ooops, sorry, thought it was going to be a nice thread about Bluey:)

scotsgirl said:
Ooops, sorry, thought it was going to be a nice thread about Bluey:)

Nope like I could say: Scotsgirl is cool person is smart and doesn't afraid of anything

I could but I wont ;)

I am a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything lol

Also scotsgirl is cool and doesn't afraid of making a thread to what she wants it to be lol :p

Unacceptance said:
I once heard Bluey jumped out of a tree, chased down a cheetah, and cut it's neck with a rock.

Well I heard that Bluey boxed a rabid pack of rhinos into submission......with a hand tied behind his back

NeverMore said:
Well I heard that Bluey boxed a rabid pack of rhinos into submission......with a hand tied behind his back

Wow i bet that was something. That Bluey is amazing.

All hail bluey, Lord of all furry creatures and ruler of all Bunnies!

Minus said:
NeverMore said:

Wow i bet that was something. That Bluey is amazing.

that's nothing. I hear he went fishing and hooked a 200 ton blue whale, he reeled it in in five seconds flat. When it started thrashing about on the dock he knocked it out with a single headbutt, then threw it back. Unfortunately, this caused a tsunami but being the great guy that Bluey is, he jumped in the ocean and swam super fast to catch the tsunami. He caught up to it right as it was about to wipe out an entire costal village and gave it a stern talking to. The tsunami learned the errors of it's ways and went quietly back out to sea.
Yup, our Bluey sure is a hero.

Appropriate for this thread I thought lol

facepalm2.jpg

Bluey once played Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Latest posts

Back