Who is lonely in the UK?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm a new member and thought I'd introduce myself, I am a 28 yo male, pretty lonely and looking forward to getting to know other members better, feel free to PM me :).

Yay UK represent!

I'm 35 male, recently divorced, living in the south Birmingham area - ready to start life again from scratch.

I tried to organise a UK Meetup Last year (ALLFest!) which was pretty successful so it would be good if we could do it again?

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm NOT from the UK but just thought I'd introduce myself here because it's hard to find someone who loves the UK more than I do.

I'm from Belgium and am studying an Ma iTranslation in English-Spanish-Dutch and I hope to live in England one day. I joined this website because I also happen to be blind and our country is not that disabled-friendly, unlike the UK and other countries.

If anyone needs someone to talk to or just wants a friend, don't hesitate to get in touch. Age doesn't matter, though I usually get along better with women. Interests include current affairs, international politics, Harry Potter, the English language, (romantic) dramas, film/classical music etc.

Best wishes, Vincent

I live in the UK and I'm lonely. I'm not gonna reveal my location though because I don't want to end up in someone's basement, so sorry about that

MentatsGhoul said:
I live in the UK and I'm lonely. I'm not gonna reveal my location though because I don't want to end up in someone's basement, so sorry about that

I am not in the UK ...actually Canada
I wouldnt mind ending up in someones basement ...maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be obsessed about
I am a smart ass by the way

I'm male, 36 and from London and very lonely. I'm here if anyone wants to chat.

South Wales UK here. Originaly from Essex.
Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.
I feel easier chatting to females.
Keep smilling we will het through this together.

Funny I was born in Nottingham but moved out a soon as I was born lol.

Joe I live in Heartfordshire too, lonely honeysuckle man, I got a good mate and we share similar views, though we're incredibly lonely people.
Try to interact and "make" some friends by volunteering at a local centre, I'm honeysuckle at it though. Would have gone down today but am kind of sick.

The One said:
Funny I was born in Nottingham but moved out a soon as I was born lol.

Joe I live in Heartfordshire too, lonely honeysuckle man, I got a good mate and we share similar views, though we're incredibly lonely people.
Try to interact and "make" some friends by volunteering at a local centre, I'm honeysuckle at it though. Would have gone down today but am kind of sick.

Sick as in feeling poorly yea, cos some peeps I know say sick as in cool man lol

Notts is as good a place to live as any I suppose XD

Hope yea start feeling better soon :Y

Thanks man appreciate it, and I meant unwell lol. All cleared up now :)

I'm Dan and I'm in sunny (!) Stoke on Trent.

37 - Not had a friend for many years and I find it difficult to meet / speak to people.

Latest posts

Back