Who wants to be my servant?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder if the term 'servant' is required or if another word might express the idea better.

Maybe the OP binge-watched 'Jeeves and Wooster'? I know I'd sure like to have a young Stephen Fry around to take care of all those mundane household tasks, solve life's little problems, and dispense witty banter and sage advice!

If there are any Jeeves' out there, I completely agree with Crazy Squirrel. We could all use a Jeeves.

ladyforsaken said:
Curious, what would you have this servant do?

Oh, you know. The usual:

Dark Lord seeks servant to keep tower adequately gloomy and evil-looking, serve as quartermaster to army of goblins and trolls, keep his personal dragon groomed, fed, and walked, and assist in gathering supplies for arcane spells.

Preference will be given to anyone named "Igor", but not required!

Plautus said:
AM I the only one fighting with lonelyness?

No. But other people don't usually remedy it by demanding servitude.. But hey, to each his own. May you have lots of luck!

TheRealCallie said:
Well, glad we got that cleared up.....lol

I guess so. Now i guess the only question i have is if they have any particular slave from the plays of Plautus in mind as the model for this servant that they want.

Latest posts

Back