whos the loneliest

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrMorlenheim said:
And as far as the "MLS doesn't exist rant", I have answered thousands of emails over the past 9 years from people that beg to differ.

This condition has several different "names", I chose this one to most accurately reflect what it is.

Ah. the old "I've gotten thousands of emails" comeback, completely unprovable. If you were truly a professional engaged in scholarly research on the topic, you'd use a term which was more recognizable, particularly in this age of Internet search engines.

DrMorlenheim said:
I came here to help people genuinely, too bad I appear too late because all this is , is one giant pity me fest.

Giving people a chance to vent & share their experiences is hardly a pity me fest.

DrMorlenheim said:
You're right. No professional would join this forum to engage in debates with those completely and utterly unwilling to help themselves.

And as far as the "MLS doesn't exist rant", I have answered thousands of emails over the past 9 years from people that beg to differ.

This condition has several different "names", I chose this one to most accurately reflect what it is.

I came here to help people genuinely, too bad I appear too late because all this is , is one giant pity me fest.

Consider me out.

Dr. Morlenheim

No professional has - you're not a real doctor. MLS is not a real condition. You are just a bitter misogynist who has been attempting to lend authenticity to your ridiculous claims by pretending to possess qualifications you are not entitled to.

DrMorlenheim said:
yamaha CS5 said:
This person's not a doctor. He's here on a forum for lonely people, but the reason doesn't seem to be doing research or something, rather just presenting himself like a doctor on a forum for lonely people because he's a little weird. No professional would join this forum and then have debates over what he/she says is true or not, and there isn't such a thing as a male loneliness syndrome. A professional would not ask you not to label him, it's ridiculous.

Please ban him. And DrMorlenheim, you might want to get some help for your MLS.

You're right. No professional would join this forum to engage in debates with those completely and utterly unwilling to help themselves.

Consider me out.

Dr. Morlenheim

Personally, I considered you "out" before you ever got started good. You can't speak to and about people the way you have an expect them not to give as good as they get. What? Did you expect people to fall all over themselves to ask you for advice? People aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.
Good life to you, "Doctor." lol

EveWasFramed said:
DrMorlenheim said:
yamaha CS5 said:
This person's not a doctor. He's here on a forum for lonely people, but the reason doesn't seem to be doing research or something, rather just presenting himself like a doctor on a forum for lonely people because he's a little weird. No professional would join this forum and then have debates over what he/she says is true or not, and there isn't such a thing as a male loneliness syndrome. A professional would not ask you not to label him, it's ridiculous.

Please ban him. And DrMorlenheim, you might want to get some help for your MLS.

Consider me out.

Dr. Morlenheim

Personally, I considered you "out" before you ever got started good. You can't speak to and about people the way you have an expect them not to give as good as they get. What? Did you expect people to fall all over themselves to ask you for advice? People aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.
Good life to you, "Doctor." lol

I feel almost sorry for him now.

CAS said:
I feel almost sorry for him now.

I don't waste my pity on people who choose to express their frustrations with such pointed hate, ie misogyny.

Now now, the good doctor was just educating us on what he has learned through his psychological research. If Dr Steel disagrees with some point, well that can happen sometimes.

Nurse Minus

Minus said:
Now now, the good doctor was just educating us on what he has learned through his psychological research. If Dr Steel disagrees with some point, well that can happen sometimes.

Educate, my ass. The only thing I learned was that you can call yourself a doctor, but that doesn't lend credence to your views when they are so obviously slanted.

Minus said:
Nurse Minus

I have a vision of you in a starched nurse's uniform now.

Now Dr Cheaptrick, you can dissent but casting aspersions on your colleagues credentials is getting a little extreme. And after he did all this fine email psychological research.

Minus said:
Now Dr Cheaptrick, you can dissent but casting aspersions on your colleagues credentials is getting a little extreme. And after he did all this fine email psychological research.

Hey, Academia is a cut-throat business.

well, 1 is the loneliest number that there ever was. 2 can be as bad as 1--it's the loneliest number since the number 1. :p

Latest posts

Back