Why are you here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayRx

Reaction score
I am here because I want to feel better about myself. Sometime just write something here is enough. Most of all, I need some opinions form you guys.

Ray

Sometimes i don't know. Sometimes I think that i want to discover something and it's the right place to find it. Like if there is something just in front of me and i should just see it. hmm...

I'm here because I feel blessed that I found this site, it just feels good to find a peer group. Were not crazy tho some may portray us as such. We are the walking wounded warriors of the world. For years I felt many of things many feel here but in my old age something clicked in what's left of my brain (lol) and I say fresia em if they don't like me or want me around or to bother w/ me. I made a whole new life of my own devoid of those paracites. We here are gifts to humanity and if some choose to ignore and abuse us then shame on them . I'm a good person and so are you. I have 44 yrs of volunteer work in wherever I lived in my life. That pretty much tells me I'm not a bad person. We all have our own gifts to share w/ the world and others. Don't let those _ _ _ _ _ _ _ get you down-no, no no. If you do, you let them win and we can't let that happen. Hold your head up and get your attitude going and watch your world change. I have the utmost beleif in all of you. Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.

I stick around because I like the forum culture. Over the years I've tried various forums and they inevitably have things that annoy me. From petty cliques that gang up on anyone they take a disliking to (not me, but it still pisses me off) and unjust moderation (I've never even been given a warning but it's obvious when mods/admins are biased) to simply not liking most of the active posters. In contrast ALL is a friendly little place with interesting people :D

Latest posts

Back