Why does god hate me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silvernight said:
Thanks for the good wishes all :))

JustLost, it would be interesting to have a look. If she does actually look good, I'll be the first to acknowledge that.

Well, I've failed you. I tried finding it again but I don't have the slightest idea how I came across it in the first place. I assure you she was quite captivating to look at.

Silvernight said:
Oh yeah, if I wanted to have an otherworldly look, I'd much rather get sharp-pointed ears, always liked those :p

Sexy! :D

Hate to sound like a preacher. But I feel like doing it. God doesn't hate you. God loves everyone. Whenever anything bad happens everyone likes to blame God. And I've heard before that everything happens for a reason. I'm sure you've heard it too. Maybe you'll meet someone who loves you for who you are and not a shallow person because of your baldness. Who knows.

Yes, I've heard it. I know that title sounds in the best tradition of a professional drama queen but, you see, I wasn't really thinking clearly at that moment. You're quite right, God doesn't hate anyone, I'm sure s/he has better things to do than that. As for that everything happens for a reason, yes I know that too. But tell ya this, screw that reason, in this case I couldn't care less for it. I'm prepared to make certain sacrifices but my hair is absolutely not one of those things. I'm sorry but I've never been much of a fan of Christian acceptance and humility.

Latest posts

Back