Why does it always go like this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrozenGrief

Reaction score
First of all I want to say that I have borderline personality disorder and I'm quite sure it makes my relationships a whole lot more difficult than for some others as the significant other would have to put up with my mood swings and abandonment issues.

That being said, it feels unfair that I never find actual love from anywhere. I've been told a lot that I have to be patient and I will find the right one, but I am very doubtful. Why would anyone want to use lot of their time and energy into dealing with someone whose thought process on most things is entirely different due to the way BPD works in your brain, and whose disorder will not be "fixed" or medicated as easily as many other cases.

I find that always one of the two scenarios happens, as far as love goes:
1. I like someone, but they don't like me back
2. Someone wants me only if they can change me, or like me for my appearance and like my good half but hate my bad half

It feels unfair. I deserve all of me loved, not just the good moods. I can really sense people disliking and even hating my bad moods, which is probably why I lose my friends so easily.

Also just a couple days ago I found out that someone who had claimed to like me actually just wanted me because "I am a challenge". It feels like my disorder is just a game to them, and that's all they see in me.

I don't intend to be offensive by saying this, so please don't take offense, but it kind of sounds like your use your BPD as a label and maybe as an excuse. It could just be here and you trying to make us understand you a little better, but it feels like more than that to me.
It does take time and patience to find someone. If you're finding people who want to change you or that don't like you back, then you just haven't found the right person yet. Keep your options open, watch for any possible opportunities to meet new people and go to new places. If people want to change you, they aren't worth your time and they don't care about you as you are.
Everyone has good and bad moods, so while I understand that your mood swings are likely more severe than others, you are just as deserving as anyone else.
As for the one who thinks you are a challenge, that's not necessarily a bad thing. You more or less said that yourself. I mean, if they are being mean or just using you, yeah, ditch them fast, but if you don't see any red flags, I say give it a chance.

Saying that disorders are used as excuses is silly as itself, in my opinion. It's not an excuse. It just is. That's also a hard thing to understand for many people. Like, when you do not have BPD, or you do not have some certain other disorder or phobia, it's easier o say someone is using x thing as an excuse because these people don't really get what it's like to live with the issue as theyre not experiencing it.
However I think that I should have a right to be accepted as a person, with or without BPD. It doesnt mean that I enjoy causing issues to other people through my own, in fact I am ashamed of making them hurt.

Going to new places is hard without work, studies or hobbies I could do, especially when we add my social anxiety and awkwardness into the mix. I am bad with social contacts in real life, so I mostly prefer to talk to people first online.

I think something seems wrong though if a person wants to be with you JUST BECAUSE you are a challenge. Not because they like you or care about you.

No offence RBC but it's a little off for you to be telling someone that their mental disorder that you don't have is being used as an excuse, especially based on a brief, anonymous post on a forum. People can't escape their physiologly so it's more than likely that FrozenGrief faces severe challenges because of their BPD that are pretty hard for either of us to understand. People tend to forget how much the brain conditions the experience of the individual and as a result, it's easy to assume that everyone else's experience of the world is just like yours.

FrozenGrief, I know what it's like to feel frustrated and like the odds are totally stacked against you. Whatever comes your way, I do hope you find happiness.

Frozen Grief-I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone, as I have the same problem. Either I like someone who doesn't feel the same way towards me or someone wants the 'good' side of me and doesn't want the rest of me. Having BPD does make it harder to find someone as there is still a lot of prejudice against mental health issues in society and because the parameters of what is seen as 'normal' are narrowing all the time. Nowadays it seems we have to go around looking happy and confident all the time. I have Asperger's and sometimes it has put people off dating me when I have told them. However, I will persevere as being alone is not what I want. I hope you persevere as well and that you find the happiness you deserve.

FrozenGrief said:
Saying that disorders are used as excuses is silly as itself, in my opinion. It's not an excuse. It just is. That's also a hard thing to understand for many people. Like, when you do not have BPD, or you do not have some certain other disorder or phobia, it's easier o say someone is using x thing as an excuse because these people don't really get what it's like to live with the issue as theyre not experiencing it.

Paraiyar said:
No offence RBC but it's a little off for you to be telling someone that their mental disorder that you don't have is being used as an excuse, especially based on a brief, anonymous post on a forum. People can't escape their physiologly so it's more than likely that FrozenGrief faces severe challenges because of their BPD that are pretty hard for either of us to understand. People tend to forget how much the brain conditions the experience of the individual and as a result, it's easy to assume that everyone else's experience of the world is just like yours.

Yeah, I figured people would misunderstand. Okay, I'm going to speak in general here, not specifically to you. It's not about what the disorder/disease/illness is, that part doesn't matter. You could have something that I do have and I would say the same thing. I don't have to necessarily understand the disorder to think that people use it as an excuse.

But, I will concede that perhaps excuse was the wrong word to use. Crutch may have been a better word? Because you (generalized you) have a disorder/illness/disease, because you have issues with social anxiety and connecting with people, you might choose to see that your disorder/illness/disease is causing all your problems. But, IMO, while it might make it a little more difficult, I don't feel it actually causes the problems. It could be something else entirely that you aren't seeing because the disorder/illness/disease is in the forefront of your mind. You could be sabotaging yourself subconsciously because you think your disorder/illness/disease will get in the way of any relationship you might have.
There are a million scenarios I could go through, but I'll leave it at that for now. Hopefully that makes you understand what I mean a little better. Also please keep in mind that I did say I could be wrong and you could just be mentioning it a lot to try to make us understand better.

FrozenGrief said:
However I think that I should have a right to be accepted as a person, with or without BPD. It doesnt mean that I enjoy causing issues to other people through my own, in fact I am ashamed of making them hurt.

Going to new places is hard without work, studies or hobbies I could do, especially when we add my social anxiety and awkwardness into the mix. I am bad with social contacts in real life, so I mostly prefer to talk to people first online.

I think something seems wrong though if a person wants to be with you JUST BECAUSE you are a challenge. Not because they like you or care about you.

Of course you have a right to be accepted as a person without the BPD being a factor. A real friend or potential significant other will accept you as you are, not try to change you or fix you. However, I don't think you should be ashamed of what happens, that's not entirely on you. Relationships end all the time, which causes hurt feelings, but that doesn't mean you personally made them hurt, unless you were vindictive or vengeful about it or something? But in the end, if you feel you did someone wrong, just apologize to yourself and them and try not to dwell on it.

What about joining a meet up or something like that? Something that starts online and eventually meets in person. Or even find a local forum or something. Where there's a will there's a way, you just have to find it.

It's wrong to be with you JUST BECAUSE you're a challenge if that's the only reason they stay with you, but who's to say that is just what gets them in the door, gets them talking to you and they generally come to care about you and love you? Everyone needs some kind of reason to start talking to someone, some reasons are stupid and some are even a little on the mean side, but who's to say they won't change their mind or whether they really mean it or not? A "challenge" could simply be they never befriended someone with BPD so they don't know what to expect. It doesn't have to be an insult or something offensive. Maybe it was, though, and maybe it did offend you, but if you don't talk to them about it, you can't really know. You can speculate and come to different conclusions, but only that person knows exactly what they meant by that, if it's a bad thing or a good thing.

I don't mean to undermine your issues or sound condescending (I don't know all the details anyway, so there's no way to make an informed opinion), but it just seems to me that a lot of this is just your "feelings". You really only give one example of a person just liking you because you are a "challenge" (which, sorry about that btw, that's quite petty of them), which really isn't enough to show that most people feel that way. I'll just illustrate

"Someone wants me only if they can change me, or like me for my appearance and like my good half but hate my bad half"- how can you possibly know this? I mean, most of the time, we can't even objectively evaluate why WE want someone else, let alone why someone else might want us. Attraction is very complicated

"I can really sense people disliking and even hating my bad moods, which is probably why I lose my friends so easily"-again, you're "sensing" things. I've felt people love me, and I've felt people hate me, and I've been very wrong in both cases quite a few times. Now, maybe that's just me being bad at reading people, but considering you have BPD, I'm could assume you might have quite a few problems related to self-esteem and "reading" people. Again, I might be completely wrong about this, but just something to keep in mind

Finally, I feel I need to say something about this. I don't know how to word it without sounding offensive or condescending, so apologies if I do. But "I deserve all of me loved, not just the good moods"- look. No one is ever going to "love" your bad moments, or anyone else's bad moments for that matter. That would be masochism. And this isn't specific to you, or even people with mental health issues in general, this applies to everyone. They can only ever tolerate them because they see the good in you underneath it all. I don't have BPD, but I have severe depression and social anxiety. Sometimes, I'm a handful. It's not easy if you have to talk someone out of suicide or try to get them to enjoy something you enjoy, but they just can't, because of overwhelming anxiety. What's helped me is, I've accepted that these are ultimately problems I have to deal with, and hopefully overcome at some point myself. People can offer support, understanding, advice, but that's it. It's not on them, even if it's your significant other, a family member or a best friend, to feel your pain. If you have experienced being on the other side of this, you'll know that there's very little you can do to help someone with such issues, aside from repeatedly saying "I'm so sorry" or asking them to explain their feelings to you. At the end of the day, that's just how things are. We're all flawed human beings, just some of our flaws are more obvious than others. You need to find someone who is so amazing to you that their flaws seem small in comparison, and find someone who sees the good in you over the bad, rather than someone who just doesn't see the bad in you or blindly worships you no matter what you do. Again, I have to hope that this didn't come off as too offensive or bleak, but I honestly think it's one of the key points to finding a happy relationship.

Firstly I want to say if someone misunderstands my posts or if something I say is worded wrong in these posts I apologize, English isn't my native language and sometimes expressing the matters I want to express can come out how I didnt mean to state them.

Paraiyar said:
FrozenGrief, I know what it's like to feel frustrated and like the odds are totally stacked against you. Whatever comes your way, I do hope you find happiness.

Thank you :) It's really what I'm achieving for - happiness for the people I care about, and some for myself as well.

Tiina63 said:
Frozen Grief-I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone, as I have the same problem. Either I like someone who doesn't feel the same way towards me or someone wants the 'good' side of me and doesn't want the rest of me. Having BPD does make it harder to find someone as there is still a lot of prejudice against mental health issues in society and because the parameters of what is seen as 'normal' are narrowing all the time. Nowadays it seems we have to go around looking happy and confident all the time. I have Asperger's and sometimes it has put people off dating me when I have told them. However, I will persevere as being alone is not what I want. I hope you persevere as well and that you find the happiness you deserve.

Yes I completely agree with this. I have still not completely given up, though things feel quite pointless sometimes when you're constantly getting turned down you know? And the stigma for our disorders is huge!

TheRealCallie said:
Yeah, I figured people would misunderstand. Okay, I'm going to speak in general here, not specifically to you. It's not about what the disorder/disease/illness is, that part doesn't matter. You could have something that I do have and I would say the same thing. I don't have to necessarily understand the disorder to think that people use it as an excuse.

And I suppose you're right to have that opinion. Even so, it is a fact they are not always excuses. For example with BPD the way amygdala and prefrontal cortex function can be very messed up and cause a lot of issues. It's also a fact people with things like BPD, PTSD or anything to do with very early childhood traumas and mistreatment might lack some skills that other people have.

But, I will concede that perhaps excuse was the wrong word to use. Crutch may have been a better word? Because you (generalized you) have a disorder/illness/disease, because you have issues with social anxiety and connecting with people, you might choose to see that your disorder/illness/disease is causing all your problems. But, IMO, while it might make it a little more difficult, I don't feel it actually causes the problems. It could be something else entirely that you aren't seeing because the disorder/illness/disease is in the forefront of your mind. You could be sabotaging yourself subconsciously because you think your disorder/illness/disease will get in the way of any relationship you might have.
There are a million scenarios I could go through, but I'll leave it at that for now. Hopefully that makes you understand what I mean a little better. Also please keep in mind that I did say I could be wrong and you could just be mentioning it a lot to try to make us understand better.

I understand this viewpoint and I can agree to an extent. I don't see it's the fault of my disorder alone that things are the way they are, but it's definitely a factor. It's a part of me. I have spent a lot of time wondering the reasons why things aren't going as planned. When I think of it, I see the practical issues that are the cause of problems - poor social abilities in real life, abandonment issues, trust issues, fear of failure etc. I don't think in my head that this all is necessarily the fault of BPD, or that the BPD is the factor why people don't associate with me.
However, the people who do not associate with me, or have issues with me, DO blame it on the BPD. How do I know this? Because they have said so to my face. "I'm sorry I think we can't be friends, your BPD is hard to put up with". It is not only oneself that cannot see past one's disorders, it's the other people as well. And this makes it very hard to socialize with them even though you can overcome the thought of the disorder being the source of all evil.

Of course you have a right to be accepted as a person without the BPD being a factor. A real friend or potential significant other will accept you as you are, not try to change you or fix you. However, I don't think you should be ashamed of what happens, that's not entirely on you. Relationships end all the time, which causes hurt feelings, but that doesn't mean you personally made them hurt, unless you were vindictive or vengeful about it or something? But in the end, if you feel you did someone wrong, just apologize to yourself and them and try not to dwell on it.

What about joining a meet up or something like that? Something that starts online and eventually meets in person. Or even find a local forum or something. Where there's a will there's a way, you just have to find it.

It's wrong to be with you JUST BECAUSE you're a challenge if that's the only reason they stay with you, but who's to say that is just what gets them in the door, gets them talking to you and they generally come to care about you and love you? Everyone needs some kind of reason to start talking to someone, some reasons are stupid and some are even a little on the mean side, but who's to say they won't change their mind or whether they really mean it or not? A "challenge" could simply be they never befriended someone with BPD so they don't know what to expect. It doesn't have to be an insult or something offensive. Maybe it was, though, and maybe it did offend you, but if you don't talk to them about it, you can't really know. You can speculate and come to different conclusions, but only that person knows exactly what they meant by that, if it's a bad thing or a good thing.

I tend to apologize to people when I feel like I have done something wrong I did not mean to. Although stopping the feel of shame is rather complicated. In my head it's like I'm not enough, if I had done x thing otherwise things would be better... etc.

Most Finnish forums with subjects that would interest me are dead, so it's hard to find like-minded people nearby. Same with sites like Meet up and such. At this point I'll have to resort to moving to another country I guess... or just try to be patient.

I have talked to them about it. The person said it wasnt about feelings, that they'd want to be with me just for the sake of challenge, just because they like challenging themselves. They didn't do it for care or will to get to know me. Just to test how well they can stand me. That's what I got out of their explanation when I asked.

MentatsGhoul said:
I don't mean to undermine your issues or sound condescending (I don't know all the details anyway, so there's no way to make an informed opinion), but it just seems to me that a lot of this is just your "feelings". You really only give one example of a person just liking you because you are a "challenge" (which, sorry about that btw, that's quite petty of them), which really isn't enough to show that most people feel that way. I'll just illustrate

"Someone wants me only if they can change me, or like me for my appearance and like my good half but hate my bad half"- how can you possibly know this? I mean, most of the time, we can't even objectively evaluate why WE want someone else, let alone why someone else might want us. Attraction is very complicated

"I can really sense people disliking and even hating my bad moods, which is probably why I lose my friends so easily"-again, you're "sensing" things. I've felt people love me, and I've felt people hate me, and I've been very wrong in both cases quite a few times. Now, maybe that's just me being bad at reading people, but considering you have BPD, I'm could assume you might have quite a few problems related to self-esteem and "reading" people. Again, I might be completely wrong about this, but just something to keep in mind

Finally, I feel I need to say something about this. I don't know how to word it without sounding offensive or condescending, so apologies if I do. But "I deserve all of me loved, not just the good moods"- look. No one is ever going to "love" your bad moments, or anyone else's bad moments for that matter. That would be masochism. And this isn't specific to you, or even people with mental health issues in general, this applies to everyone. They can only ever tolerate them because they see the good in you underneath it all. I don't have BPD, but I have severe depression and social anxiety. Sometimes, I'm a handful. It's not easy if you have to talk someone out of suicide or try to get them to enjoy something you enjoy, but they just can't, because of overwhelming anxiety. What's helped me is, I've accepted that these are ultimately problems I have to deal with, and hopefully overcome at some point myself. People can offer support, understanding, advice, but that's it. It's not on them, even if it's your significant other, a family member or a best friend, to feel your pain. If you have experienced being on the other side of this, you'll know that there's very little you can do to help someone with such issues, aside from repeatedly saying "I'm so sorry" or asking them to explain their feelings to you. At the end of the day, that's just how things are. We're all flawed human beings, just some of our flaws are more obvious than others. You need to find someone who is so amazing to you that their flaws seem small in comparison, and find someone who sees the good in you over the bad, rather than someone who just doesn't see the bad in you or blindly worships you no matter what you do. Again, I have to hope that this didn't come off as too offensive or bleak, but I honestly think it's one of the key points to finding a happy relationship.

There are a lot of examples I could write out there but some I feel less comfortable sharing, and it's already hard enough to start a conversation on a topic like this.

Attraction is complicated, but it's a different thing to be attracted to someone than wanting someone for few specific petty reasons. How do I know that people want me only if they can change me? I have experienced it. I have been in relationships where the other was constantly trying to change me, telling me I need to change, telling me I need to do this and that or they will leave me. I have also been told quite plenty of times that a person would love to be my friend, or would love to be with me, but my negative moods are unbearable to them. That's how I know. Plus it's not very hard to observe. When people start ignoring you every time you're upset yet seek your company when you're in a good mood it's quite obvious.

About feelings... it's easiest for me to write about how things feel to me, however it does not mean there's no logic or reasoning behind them. I can be very analyzing when I want to, as can many others with BPD, whenever the mood episodes are not in play. Perhaps I was more in some mood when writing the starting post, which made me express a lot of things from the viewpoint of my feelings, but it doesnt mean that all there is is the FEELING. I'm sorry if I've come out wrong, it's hard for me to express my train of thought to others. And yeah there might have been cases where I have read people wrong, but I also have been observing people all my life. I am a cautious person.

I disagree with your last paragraph, but perhaps we're just thinking the sentence differently. I'm not necessarily talking about loving one's bad moods. I'm talking about loving one as a whole. There is a huge difference loving someone's good OR bad moods vs loving someone as a whole. You don't have to like someone's bad moods but if you love the person as a whole then you accept them how they are. I have not experienced to be accepted how I am in my previous relationships. I have one friend, though, who has accepted me with my good and my bad moods. It's complicated to explain, but it's a good thing to feel like at least ONE person can show compassion like that, and it makes me question why others can't.

I have been on the other side when people have been acting suicidal, or going through hard times. It depends on person how much you can do. There's also different reasons driving people to that point, and whether you can help them or not depends a lot on those reasons. Sometimes you just need to be there for them when no one else is, and that's enough. I have talked people out of suicide, thus far I have not failed, though I have lost people to suicide when I wasn't there at the right time. I dont know whether it was me talking to them or their own realization to stop doing whatever they were doing, but what's important is that they did not do it. However I think other people can have lot more impact in how one feelgs than people make it sound like. It's of course individual for everyone.

FrozenGrief said:
Would you prefer no attention at all?

You know, I think it's a general given that a lot of guys are attracted by a woman's looks. If all women had your mentality they would never give any man a chance. After the looks, lots of guys, and I myself, have grown to love a girl for who they are as they got to know them better as time went by. So what I'm trying to say is whatever their motive (bar say one-night) give it a chance. Don't have in the back of your mind constantly that "he's in it for the challenge" as that would do no good at all. Time is key - you can't expect people, especially guys, to care about you so early on (unless you've started off being friends for a while).

I'm not saying what you're thinking is abnormal. When I've gone above my league I've had the thoughts "first date and she's suggesting this venue - must be a gold digger", "she probably has a small social circle and thus not many opportunities", "she probably has yellow fever [I'm Asian]", etc. Not identical, but same concept.

I know your situation has an added layer of complexity, BPD, and that's probably magnified from your perspective than it actually is. I've got my own insecurities and mood swings (hell I might even have BPD - not read in to it) which has got me in to a fight with my GF. But view it as a test and whether they pass or not. Often in relationships there needs to be some compromise - what you choose to compromise is entirely down to you.

jasedude2002 said:
You know, I think it's a general given that a lot of guys are attracted by a woman's looks. If all women had your mentality they would never give any man a chance. After the looks, lots of guys, and I myself, have grown to love a girl for who they are as they got to know them better as time went by. So what I'm trying to say is whatever their motive (bar say one-night) give it a chance. Don't have in the back of your mind constantly that "he's in it for the challenge" as that would do no good at all. Time is key - you can't expect people, especially guys, to care about you so early on (unless you've started off being friends for a while).

I'm not saying what you're thinking is abnormal. When I've gone above my league I've had the thoughts "first date and she's suggesting this venue - must be a gold digger", "she probably has a small social circle and thus not many opportunities", "she probably has yellow fever [I'm Asian]", etc. Not identical, but same concept.

I know your situation has an added layer of complexity, BPD, and that's probably magnified from your perspective than it actually is. I've got my own insecurities and mood swings (hell I might even have BPD - not read in to it) which has got me in to a fight with my GF. But view it as a test and whether they pass or not. Often in relationships there needs to be some compromise - what you choose to compromise is entirely down to you.

First off, I'm a guy.

Secondly, I don't see a line where I talk about person's looks so I'm not sure how that's relevant to this subject at all.

The person in question, who called me a challenge, has known me for a while as friends so they know a little more about me than the first impression.

FrozenGrief said:
First off, I'm a guy.

Secondly, I don't see a line where I talk about person's looks so I'm not sure how that's relevant to this subject at all.

The person in question, who called me a challenge, has known me for a while as friends so they know a little more about me than the first impression.
My bad - I got the wrong end of the stick on all points. Ignore my post.

TC, you seem to be awfully dismissive for someone seeking help. In response to any insight someone throws your way you come up with an excuse not to listen. It also sounds like you are going around telling everyone (in real life) that you have BPD. You are very clearly choosing to put it at the forefront of your identity. Mental disorders suck (I had depression until I started taking Zoloft) but constantly telling yourself that it is who you are isn't going to help. Also, nobody has a right to be loved, that is just nonsense. Who cares if someone saw you as a challenge, at least that person was sticking around. As you have illustrated, nobody's perfect, so give others a break, especially if you have mood swings that make others feel bad.

I can relate to the op with an experience I had with someone that not long ago I was very close to. Without revealing names, she has BPD too and was very energetic and talked a lot. Like a lot.

People didn't realise that maybe it was to avoid potential negativity directed to her. If one is talking then no one can say anything to upset oneself.

She had tendencies to be very angry and aggressive at times whilst other times would be entirely, amazingly lovely to be in the company of. Even when she was angry I couldn't help but admire her strength of character and sheer energy.
I say that I have experience in this but I can't imagine how it feels to acknowledge how people regard the sudden spikes in mood like this, and not being able to rectify such things.
I have a nasty history of mental illness in myself too and I can tell you it was not the best mix. Although it kind of was a perfect mix too, if that makes sense.
What I'm trying to say is, and I'm sure others have said the same; if you can find someone who understands more and has the same wavelength/willpower as you. Then it can work. It is easier said than done. The cliché being a tornado meeting a volcano. Yet the reward is incredibly worth it. Being with someone with these values can be hard to find. And it is daunting too when you find someone with similar personality. If you do then I am sure you two will take on the world by storm. A force to not mess with :)

Nice to imagine but I know I probably screwed this chance up. I wasn't patient enough with the moods. And this is from someone who is very patient. I was constantly biting my tongue to not say something I'd regret.

Ultimately I told her my feelings and she wasn't into it as much or too worried. I'd also add that imagine it in their eyes. When I was in episodes people said it was like trying to avoid a fireball or something when I was in the room.
Try and not see it as people being repulsed or disliking you fundamentally. But rather being anxious themselves at a different willpower/personality than expected.

(Please don't take my rant entirely serious. As I say, these are just my experiences.)

It's hard for me too. I have multiple personalities, one that famliy sees, one that strangers and acquaintances (depending on the group composition) see, and one the close friends (depending on the group composition) and co-workers, and lastly my online personality. And on top of that, I prefer my friends did not meet anyone in my family. That' kind of gives the impression that I have something to hide, but really I have no connection to them like that. I'm more connected with my friends and see them more as family. I can kind of empathize

It sounds tough, and I am not the best at empathy though I do try; do you think maybe the thing you feel you're hiding from others is ultimately the 100% real you? The 'you' that is present when no one else is around? These multiple personalities appear to be overbearing and controlling the behaviour of people around you and muzzling the real you.
What I'm saying is, perhaps the problem is in fact the solution; allow everyone across your life (co-workers, strangers etc.) to see the 'you' that is portrayed with your closer relations (friends, family). It might sounds risky and daunting (when I was in an episode, I was very against leaving the house and letting loose my thoughts) however, in any given situation, if you are feeling positive or negative, allow if to be known (however strong the emotion is). Just remember that everyone needs to hold their tongue or hold back in choice situations. Either way, if done carefully, this might be a viable option.

Latest posts

Back