Why does no one talk to me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site, why don't you tell us a little bit more about you, maybe we can help?

breadbasket said:
No one invites me to parties. No one ever asks me anything. No one ever talks to me.

it could be people have talked to you in the past and you haven't been friendly

Or you give off a 'don't talk to me' vibe with your body language / facial expressions.

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hmm. No one ever talks to you? Do you try talking to them?

perfanoff said:
you're welcome to my party

When's it happening? I'll bring the snacks.

Join the club buddy. People rarely talk to me either, and when they do it's often to either mock or patronise.

I slouch allot and I have a mean face.

Every now and then I experience mood swings and tell people to fresia off. Though that is a rare case and I apologize shortly after. I'm really nice, I like to buy things for people and I'm friends with by physical science teacher during my freshman years.

I work on a science fiction story. A war themed and story, but it is not being written since I read very few books in my life, despite being a very fluent reader.

http://verdeckt.wikia.com/wiki/Verdeckt_Wiki

My influences on this is Spirited Away since it shows seemingly evil people with a light side. Another is Dr.Strangelove, since it tackles prejudice, sex, and stupidity. Though I'd keep it serious.

I am interested in the area of aerospace, though I like war. I am infatuated by war, death and destruction, though I know it is a bad thing. Let's leave that. On the lighter side I am interested in alternative energy and transportation. My influences are Burt Rutan, Dieter Rams, and Mikhail Kalashnikov.

My favorite music is Metal, especially Thrash Metal, Hard Rock, Psychedelic rock, Rock in general , Classical, Piano, Jazz, some Oldschool Rap, Delta Blues, Minimialism, and the rainfall. Literally Rain.

I like math, but I'm impatient so I don't practice it. I'm also paranoid. I take small doses of antidepressants, the purpose of simply controlling fits of rage and my paranoia, absolute sudden hatred of the world, etc. etc.

Though I'm still negative and people ignore me.

Edward W said:
Welcome to the site, why don't you tell us a little bit more about you, maybe we can help?

I am an INTJ. Sagittarius. I'm fat. Amateur in guitar and drawing.

breadbasket said:

Every now and then I experience mood swings and tell people to fresia off. Though that is a rare case and I apologize shortly after. I'm really nice, I like to buy things for people and I'm friends with by physical science teacher during my freshman years.

I work on a science fiction story. A war themed and story, but it is not being written since I read very few books in my life, despite being a very fluent reader.

My influences on this is Spirited Away since it shows seemingly evil people with a light side. Another is Dr.Strangelove, since it tackles prejudice, sex, and stupidity. Though I'd keep it serious.

I am interested in the area of aerospace, though I like war. I am infatuated by war, death and destruction, though I know it is a bad thing. Let's leave that. On the lighter side I am interested in alternative energy and transportation. My influences are Burt Rutan, Dieter Rams, and Mikhail Kalashnikov.

My favorite music is Metal, especially Thrash Metal, Hard Rock, Psychedelic rock, Rock in general , Classical, Piano, Jazz, some Oldschool Rap, Delta Blues, Minimialism, and the rainfall. Literally Rain.

I like math, but I'm impatient so I don't practice it. I'm also paranoid. I take small doses of antidepressants, the purpose of simply controlling fits of rage and my paranoia, absolute sudden hatred of the world, etc. etc.

Kinda answering your own question, man. If you're negative towards people, that's the quickest way to drive them away. Even if you're not negative often, someone that looks unapproachable isn't gonna get approached. I don't think anyone has a "mean face" automatically, I think that's really your expressions/body language that would give that off. Might I ask how old you are?

Among the Sleep said:
breadbasket said:

Kinda answering your own question, man. If you're negative towards people, that's the quickest way to drive them away. Even if you're not negative often, someone that looks unapproachable isn't gonna get approached. I don't think anyone has a "mean face" automatically, I think that's really your expressions/body language that would give that off. Might I ask how old you are?

I'll admit I exaggerated, but I'm typically nice to people. I'm very nice. I try to talk to them, but they don't talk to me. I don't bring up inappropriate subjects they don't talk to me. I'm 17. Just graduated.

Do you think some of your interests might alienate you a little bit? I think your interests are awesome, but maybe a-typical for a dude your age. Do you have trouble thinking of honeysuckle to talk about/holding conversations with people?

nope.

Among the Sleep said:
Do you think some of your interests might alienate you a little bit? I think your interests are awesome, but maybe a-typical for a dude your age. Do you have trouble thinking of honeysuckle to talk about/holding conversations with people?

No. I keep my interest to myself. I can hold up quite a conversation.

hello?

breadbasket said:

I love listening to the rain, and static.

Dissident said:
If you were a full-on sandwich basket instead of a bread basket you might get more interest.

I call myself BreadBasket because bread is all I eat.

My diet consist of bread, cheese, milk, and water.

breadbasket said:
Dissident said:
If you were a full-on sandwich basket instead of a bread basket you might get more interest.

I call myself BreadBasket because bread is all I eat.

My diet consist of bread, cheese, milk, and water.

How did you get the idea for that diet?

I also have days when pretty much all I have is bread, cheese, and milk.

Latest posts

Back