Why dont we make friendships on here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

it seems to me that everybody on here just stays to themselves
i mean if were lonely shouldnt we be forming friendships?
why doesnt anybody even try to be friends with each other on here?
i dont get it. somebody tell me.

Being able to write so freely to people and recieve so much great advices and warm feelings sent Your way is often enough; it's as close to good friends as some people here ever have been. We all are friends and we do share some love for eachother, but we all live all over the world and often are too distant to be friends in real life.

Lots of people do make friends. Some of those members then leave and continue their friendships off the site.

I've made a very close friend- someone that I've talked to literally every single day for about 2 months now and that I've formed an incredibly deep connection with. But you can't do that until you register. :)

Elaeagnus said:
I've made a very close friend- someone that I've talked to literally every single day for about 2 months now and that I've formed an incredibly deep connection with.  But you can't do that until you register.  :)

Hehe, he's right, Guest! Come join us, open up Your heart and we'll open ours to You. =)

Latest posts

Back